What he does when you're sick.

SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES!! 

Louis- You are curled up on the couch sneezing, coughing and running a fever. You are miserable. You called up your boyfriend, Louis to cancel your date. "Louis? *cough*" "Baby? Are you alright?" "I'm sorry but we're going to have to cancel *cough* our date" "Is my baby sick?" "*cough*" "I'll be over in a little." "Louis I don't want *cough* you getting sick too" "It's alright" And then he hangs up. You didn't want him sick too. About 30 minutes later, you hear the a knock on the door. "Awe Baby" He says hugging you. "I brought my girl some soup and her favorite movie!" He says holding up a bag. "Oh Louis! *cough* You didn't have too!" You say grabbing his hand and pulling him to the couch. He walked over to the DVD player and put in the movie. Then he walked into the kitchen to fix the soup he bought. Later he comes out with a bowl of soup and place it on the coffee table. "Thanks Louis" You say and he sits next to you. He puts his arm around you and brings you close to him. "Louis! I don't want to *cough* get you sick!" You say. "That's my problem" 

Liam- You tried to never tell him that you were sick. You hate it when he worries about you. But at the same time you love it. You get a call at 11:34am. "Hey babyy!" "Hi *cough* Liam" You say "Baby? Are you sick?" "Yeah *cough*" "I'll be right over" He says and then hangs up before you could protest. After about an hour of waiting you hear a knock on the door. You see Liam with three bags in his hands. "Hey baby!" He says and kisses your cheek. "Hello Li" You say and walk back to the couch. He walks over to you and sits next to you. You feel his arm around you and pulls you closer to his chest. "You know, the only reasion I worry about you, is because I love you" He says and kisses your forehead. You look up at him and smile. "Why do you have to be *cough* so damn kind?" He kisses your forehead again. "Cause I can"

Niall- You were curled up in bed. You were worrying your mom cause you were not eating or drinking anything. You were too afraid you were going to throw it up like you've been doing all night. You were just lying there all day not saying a word. You heard a knock on your bedroom door. "Sweetie? Someone's here to see you!" Your mom said and a blond boy comes from behind her. "Niall" You croak and get out of bed and walk over to see him. "Hey princess! I heard you wern't feeling well, so I had to come see you" He says hugging you. You drag him over to your bed. You slid into bed and made Niall sit next to you. You buried your head into his side. You felt better with him around. He then started to tell some of the most corny jokes that made you laugh. He brightened your day. Later on you fall asleep laying on him. Your mom was standing at your door smiling. 

Zayn- You were up all night coughing and sneezing. You were very tierd. You couldn't get to sleep if your life depended on it. Your roommate had left early and it was so quite in the aparment. Your body ached. You finally made your way to the living room after about 30 minutes of a very slow pace. You plopped on the couch and turned on the tv. There was nothing on. You groaned and then heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" You croak not wanting to get up. "Babe?" You heard your boyfriends voice. "Zayn? What are you doing *cough* here?" You ask looking at him funny. "Your roommate called me and asked me to come check up on you" He says sitting next to you. "Need anything Y/N?" "Zayn can you get me *cough* come juice?" Anything for you" He says getting up and walking to the kitchen. He brought you some juice. "Zayn? Please stay with me" You say and he sits next to you. "I won't go unless you want me to" He says kissing your head. He stayed there with you all day and got you anything you needed. 

Harry- You were just waking up from a long night of throwing up. Your boyfriend Harry comes in with some water and crackers. "You sure you're alright baby?" He asks looking at you funny. "Gosh Haz! I'm fine, no need to worry about little old me" You say lightly hitting his arm. "But I need to worry about my girl" He says pecking your lips. "You know you taste like vomit" He smirks. "Nah!" You say full of sarcasm and you both start to laugh. Harry sat next to you while you were drinking some more water. The crackers settled your stomach alot. You felt alot better. "Thanks Haz" You say and then it hits you. You run to the bathroom again. "Damn, and I thought I was feeling better" You say grabbing a towel and whipping your face. "Awe baby! I hate seeing you like this" He says walking over to you. "I can't help it! The stomach bug was going around at work" You said. "Let's hope I don't get sick" "It won't be my problem" You say kissing his cheek. I few days later you were feeling better and Harry was the one throwing up. "Sorry Haz,I love you though" "I bet you do baby"