#39 Two Fucking Months Later

Niall's P.O.V.

Two months passed and still no one found Lauren.

Okay there happened some good things as well... I have the cutest nephew ever! But that remind me of the fact that my kid was with an idiot.

Best song ever came out and well... Everybody liked it just like the musicvideo.

We won a VMA for best song of the summer! All because of our amazing fans. I love them sooo much. They always support us.

 Our third aniversery! Already three years that I knew my best friends.

This Is Us came out and it was a wicked succes!

Zayn and Perrie are engaged and I am so happy for them.

Liam got his relation with Sophia out in public and that scared me. She got so much hate, people wanted Liam for themselves or wanted Payzer back. 

Would that be the same when I got a girlfriend? Would she get hate? Would she be able to handle that? Probably not because I always am the least handsome and favourite member of the group. Nobody would care if I would get a girlfriend.

With everything that happened I put up my best believable fake smile and everybody seemed to believe it. They thought that I enjoy it. 

But I couldn't fully enjoy, I was really worried. What if he killed her? No, she wasn't dead, I had to have faith and Emma really helped me with having that. We started getting really close. My feelings for her grow stronger everyday.

"Em I- I have to ask you something" I said, she looked up and nodded. "tell me Niall" I thought about it once again but I was sure. This is what I wanted and what Lauren wanted since the first day

"I have to ask you something. If you don't want to I don't mind. Please don't leave me. I need you" she nodded and grabbed my hands. "I'll always be here for you Ni" I smiled and hugged her.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" I asked her. She smiled and answered within one second. "Yes I will" I smiled and spun her around. This was the first time since I lose Lauren that I was happy again.

"Niall pick up your phone! I'll kill you if you don't because this ringtone is annoying! So answer it!" I laughed when I heard my ringtone. Louis recorded it.

"Hello... Who's this?" I asked. It took a while before I got an answer.

"You wanna know that? You better ask me who I have and what I want" I didn't recognized the voice but I heard a faint cry in the background. Lauren!

"Where are you dick! Give me my daughter back! NOW!" I yelled. He just laughed and I heard a clap. "Shut up little bitch. You'll get your punishment after this call. So shut up! Why can't you open your mouth when my dick is in that direction?" "leave her alone! She's only six!" he laughed again. "The younger the better. You have to raise her better boy. She keeps crying and squaring. Maybe my dick is to big for her to handle? What ever, I get it in her no matter what-" I dropped the phone. He couldn't be serious.

Emma looked worried and put the phone on speaker.

"I just thought you wanted to hear your Lauren again but if you don't. I have work to do. Or better told, Lauren has work to do. Take your clothes off. I want to touch your body. And you know that if you don't listen to me I only will get harder and harder. Remember the bleeding from last time. That was only the beginning. This time you'll be begging me to stop. But I won't because I love your body and the fact that I can use you every time I want. Just suck my dick! I said take off those stupid clothes! They cover the beautiful body I want to kiss" this made me sick but he wasn't done yet.

"Yeah! Good girl. I'm almost there, I'm almost there! Fuck me! Suck my big dick whore! Do you like it? I have more for you. Just open your mouth! I said open it! Little whore. Say bye to daddy. I bet he never spoiled you like this. His bad, he don't know what he's missing" and he hung of the phone. I got on my knees.

"He raped her. Again! My baby! I need to find her. Now!" Emma looked shocked and I saw tears in her eyes.

"H- he can't be serious c- can he?" I nodded. "he did it before so why not again? No one knows where he is so he can do it every time he wants. I need to save her. How? Phone tracker! I go to the police and let track the phone number!" I run outside to the car. Emma joined me.

"Sir! I have something that can lead to Lauren. He called me. Can you track his phone number?" I yelled when I was inside. The man nodded and took my phone. Waiting was terrible. Normally I hated waiting but now it only was more terrifying. Maybe I had a clue to my baby.

"Sir I think that this might can be a big step in our searching. We have a location. I'll sent a helicopter over to check the area around it. We have to plan this." I wanted to protest that they had to get over to action but I had a better idea.

"Where is it? Please than I can go with you. I have to know where she is" the man gave in. "Not that far from here. A few miles from the outskirt of London" that was all I needed to know.

"Can you call me when you're getting there? I have to be there. I need my baby back" the man nodded and I gave him my number. "Thank you sir. We appreciate this" Emma said and we walked away.

"you have a plan" she stated. I nodded "If they won't do something immediately I will. It isn't really far from here. I know where. I'll go there and save her" she nodded. "I go with you. I can't lose you. Just go. Do you really think we don't need to tell the cops about this?" I shook my head. "They're gonna stop us. We know where his is now. We can't let this chance slip trough our fingers. Quick!" And I run to the car. We drove to the place without a break.

"This is it. My baby girl" I whispered and walked around the house, well house? It was more like a big block concrete. I listened by a window and I heard a faint cry. My baby was there. I was so close. I almost had her back.

"Niall what are you gonna do now? We can't just run in there, take Lauren and get out unnoticed" I knew she was right but I didn't wanted to confess that. "I can try. Worse than this can't" I froze when I heard a new voice.

"yes it can get worse" I looked around and saw Lauren. "One step closer and she's gone"

AND? WHAT DO YOU THINK? LEAVE YOUR COMMENT AND VOTE AND BECOME A FAN!!! LOTS OF LOVE XX EVA