#5 let's just ask her

Niall's P.O.V.

''She is so adorable. You can't believe it. And than this idiot scared her out of her mind. Liam next time I go there I'll bring you with me instead of Lou. Please?!?'' I said when we were in the car to the fotoshoot for the cover of our next album.

Louis and I were picked up at the corner of the street so we could go immediately. Normally I looked forward to fotoshoots. Just fun with the lads but now... I felt guilty for letting Lauren there behind, clueless.

"Lou what did you do there?'' Liam asked. He really is daddy-direction.

''You told us to be ourselves so that's what I did. I was completely myself.'' He said like it was nothing. It was something. He scared her out of her mind.

''Explain Louis. Now!'' Harry asked. He still looked a little bit pissed of because I took Louis with me instead of him. I had to chose and I did it the old way.

"One number under the 15. I think that's the best thing to do now. You know I can't chose between my best friends. And I don't want to go there alone. So number under the 15. Wait I'll write it down so you know I don't change the number in my head!" I said.

First they weren't that happy about my decision of adopting someone. Management was happy. Free publicity is always welcome. But I didn't want to do it because of the attention. I wanted to give a homeless child a family.

I wrote on a piece of paper the number 14. That was the first number that came in my mind. I don't know why.

"I go first! I go first!" Louis yelled. I sighed "Go on Louis. I have to be there in an hour and a half and it's a hour to drive there. So go on." I said. I was really nervous. What if the kid didn't like me? Of what if it was a weird screaming fangirl, or someone with suicide attempts?

"11!!" He yelled. I shook my head and pointed at Harry.

"1?" he asked hopefully. He really wanted to come I don't know why. He just wanted it very badly. "No Haz. It's not 1." I said. Now it was Liam's turn.

"8." No

Zayn suggested number 12 and than it was Louis's turn again. "I know it, I know it, I know it! It's simple. You said 'one' number under 15. And one under 15 is 14! It's 14!" I didn't think about that at all.

"You're right Lou. But come, we have to get changed and eat something because I don't know for how long we'll be there. Not that long because of the shoot but still." I said.

"Yeah!!! I can go with him and you three can't!!' Louis said the Liam, Zayn and Harry.

Liam and Zayn didn't take it that hard. Zayn was busy with whatever and Liam just said. "Boys. Please be yourselves. Don't pretend to be something you can't be that wouldn't be fair for that child. Did you even thing about adopting a boy or a girl Niall?" That was something I didn't thought about before. I didn't knew. I always wanted a little sister, there were enough boys here but would that be to much for a girl. And what age? A baby would be to much. I couldn't handle in combination with the band.

"I don't know Liam. I have to think about that? What do you think?" I asked him. He was daddy-direction so maybe he had an idea.

"I don't know Niall. You can always ask the person who runs that orphanage what she would say." That was right. I could always do that if I couldn't decide by myself.

Harry was weird. He hadn't said anything and looked a bit angry and mad.

"Harry? You're alright?" I asked. I looked to the other side of the room, stoop up and walked away.

"Did I do something wrong?" I thought out loud. "He wanted to come with you. Especially after he was so rude first. He wanted to make it better by going with you. It's not your fault. He'll get over it." Liam said. I nodded and walked away. Got dressed and than eat quick some food.

"Well the person who runs everything there left so could get to know each other a bit better and than I just said in my loudly self who I am. And maybe that wasn't that smart. I accidentally scared her and than Niall was angry. But I said sorry to her and she forgave me. So nothing's wrong now." Louis explained to the rest what happened.

"So tell us about her? What is she like? How old that kind of stuff." Zayn said. I told them everything I knew about Lauren.

"She's 6 years and is really small and had brown hair and blue eyes. She said she likes music and animals. And than there was something she was going to say and than she quit. I don't know what it was.

And when I asked her what she expected form a family she just said "someone who could love me and take care of me" that's all she wants. I couldn't believe it. Nothing with stuff or two parents or things like that. Just someone who could love her. But than we had to go and that was a bit rude.

I told her that is wasn't because of her but I don't know if she believed me. I don't know if she wanted to be adopted by my when she finds out that I'm gone half of the time and that we can't stay at the same place for that long.

I don't know if she wanted to adopted by me when I tell her that all. I don't know guys, I'm scared that I hurt her when I don't tell her but I'm also scared that she don't like it when I tell her the truth. I really like her. What should I do? Liam you're daddy-direction so you should know an answer!" I told them.

"Well... I don't think that you have to be that hard to yourself. If the only thing she asked for is someone who could love her and take care of her than I think that you are the perfect person.

You're caring and I can see that you're going to be a good dad. If you're mad at Louis for being loud than I'm sure that your going to be fine. And you know. After the shoot we can go back there and just ask her what she thinks. And if she wants to be adopted my you. Lets just ask her. That's the best thing we can do. Let's just ask her." Smart daddy-direction. Always an idea for everything.