#1 Lucky day?

Hey! Here it is again! I hope that we can reach the readers again! I love you

"Maybe this time will be different. After five years someone has to pick me. This time it's going to be goodbye Lauren. It has to be." I said to myself, I hoped that I was right. I wished that I was right. That was the only thing I could do now. Hope and wish. Irina just told us that there would come some people who would like to see some children who they might would adopt. I never got adopted but some how I had the feeling that this was my lucky day. Don't judge me, I have feelings... sometimes

Lauren's P.O.V.

''Lauren! Come here, I have to discus something with you. Now.'' I jumped of my bed and walked to Irina's office. It was to early for the people to come, they always came around three o'clock and it was only eleven. I knocked on the door and looked down. What was wrong? Why did I had to talk to her?

''Come in Lauren.'' Irina said when she opened the door. I walked in and sat down on. Then I noticed two other people sitting.

"Boys this is our Lauren. Lauren this are Niall and Louis.'' She said and pointed to the two.

One had blond hair and blue twinkling eyes. On his face was a sweet smile. The other one had brown messy hair and blue eyes.

I smile shyly the them. They seemed nice but you can't know how they really are after one look. I learned that the hard way.

"I'll go than Lauren so you three can get to know each other a bit better. I'll see you in ten minutes." Irina said and walked out. Now I was alone with two people I didn't knew. But I wasn't going to show them that I was scared.

But it didn't worked, I got nervous and started looking to my lap, I was alone with two men I didn't knew. This wasn't going to happen again. I made that promise to myself!