#25 Nightmare

Lauren's P.O.V.

"Daddy?" I said when I woke up.

"Daddy are you awake?" he snorred a bit. "Daddy please wake up!" I shook him softly.

"What! Lauren what's wrong?" Dad said when we woke up.

"I had a bad dream. He came back and hurted you and granny and uncle Greg and Harry and the rest.

And then he hit me and did the same thing he did before. I'm scared daddy." I tried to be as calm as posible but I freaked out and cried in his chest.

"Baby like I told you before he can't find you here. And if he does he isn't going to hurt you. Calm down. It was just a dream sweetheart.

Loot at me. I'm still here, unhurt. And uncle Greg is strong.

He won't let anyone hurt himself or aunt Denise. And no one can pass the securitie to get to Harry and the rest of the lads. It was just a dream." He stroke my hair and moved me slightly to calm me down.

"And today we'll call the police. So you can tell what happened. They can arrest him. And when we're back in London we go there. He isn't going to get away with this."

"But what if they don't believe me?" "They have to baby. There's a document from the hospital which suspected this. They are going to believe you. Now try to get some more sleep. I'm here for you." I wasn't that sure but I nodded and moved a little closer to dad. He was there for me. Forever!

"I love you dad. I don't know what I had to do without you" I whispered and he shook because he laughed.

"I don't know that either." he said, kissed my hair and I fell back asleep. This time I dreamed about my new family.

Dad and granny.

Uncle Greg, aunt Denise and the baby.

Uncle Harry and Louis who were destroying the hous and uncle Liam who tried to prevent that while uncle Zayn was busy with his mirror.

I loved this family.