#28 Aunt El's Advise

Lauren's P.O.V.

I looked at Zayn's girlfriend and I jumped back. This couldn't be true!

"Are You..."

I couldn't say a word. I was speechless.  

"Am I?" she asked me. Dad helped me.

"Sorry Perrie. Like Zayn said before she's a mixer. Baby this is Perrie. She's Zayn's girlfriend" Zayn's girlfriend was a member of Little Mix?

"Lauren? Are you alright?" Dad asked me.  

"Are you from Little Mix?" Yes I could speak again!

"Yes I am. Hello. I'm Perrie Edwards and I'm Zayn's girlfriend. And I'm one of the four members of Little Mix" she said and she shook my hand. "I- I'm L- Lauren" I was overwelmed. All the time Niall talked about Zayn's girlfriend he was talking about my favourite member of Little Mix?!?

"She's in shock again." Liam said and he was right. Dad kneeled next to me and looked me in my eyes.

"Baby it everything alright? Breath in and out. In and out" I listened to his voice. I noticed panic. Liam took it over.  

"Lauren look at me please. Breath in and out. And again in and out." his voice was calm and I kept listening to it.

"Boys stop this!" Eleanor shouted and they all looked up.

"What?" Liam asked confused.

"You two stop this. She knows how to breath! Just go out all. I want to talk to her for a minute without you" they looked confused but left to the kitchen. Now I was alone with aunt Eleanor.

"Lauren it's fine. I know that this is weird for you." she came to me and gave me a hug.  

"It is weird for me as well that Louis is my boyfriend but at the same time milions of girls all over the world love him."  

"How many famous people do they know?" I asked her and she laughed.

"A lot Lauren. A lot. But they are really nice. They only are friends with nice and kind people. Perrie was really nervous to meet you. She thought that you wouldn't like her" this was confusing  

"Why was she? She looks so cool on the cd and the video diaries. Everybody would like her. Why was she afraid?" Eleanor lauhged.

"For the same reason you were scared to meet her baby. You didn't knew her and you were afraid for the unknown. And a lot of people have that but you have to get over that. Sometimes the unknown it the best thing that excist." Eleanor hugged me "I think you're right. I was acting stupid"  

"No you weren't. You have been trough a lot of hard and weid changes these days. But you always can talk to me. I can understand what it's like. I was a bit of a nobody as well untill I started dating Louis.

Promise me that you'll talk to me or anybody you trust when you have a problem. We're all willing to help Niall and you. You're part of the family" I nodded. 

"So can I call the rest?" I nodded again and aunt Eleanor walked to the kitchen.

"You can come again. Me and Lauren had a little talk" and everybody run back.

"Lauren you're alright?" Dad asked me worried.

"Lauren... I'm sorry." Perrie stood next to Zayn who had his arm wrapped around her waist. I shook my head.

"I have to apologize. I was the one who freaked out. I'm sorry" Perrie smiled at me "I have an idea love. What if we start over. Like this never happened?" I smiled at her and nodded "Okay" "Than...

Hello Lauren. I'm Perrie, I'm Zayn's girlfriend and I'm a member of Little Mix." I giggled

"Hello Perrie. I'm Lauren. You're prettie" Perrie laughed and hugged me.

 "Grouphug!" Louis yelled and that was what happened.

Hello everybody! I love you if you read this! But I'm really sorry for what I'm going to say now... I won't be able to update for a week after tomorrow. I'm on a camping without internet but! I'll be able to WRITE parts! So don't worry, I won't stop. I'm just with my family on a camping!