#31 Just A Dream?

Lauren's P.O.V.

"Lauren? Baby wake up love!" Someone shook me. I jumped up. "Lauren calm down baby. What's wrong" "dad? Why are you here?" I looked down.  

"Why am I... Because you yelled and cried in your sleep. I was worried. Did you had a nightmare?" I nodded slowly

"It looked so real. You were mad and hit me. You said that you didn't wanted me. I'm sorry for waking you up" I whispered.  

"Baby why did you dreamed that? You know that that isn't true. I love you so much and I will never leave you. Calm down it was just a dream" He looked in my eyes  

"I'll never hurt you baby" He wiped my tears away and kissed my head.

I wanted to believe him so badly but I couldn't. Everything what happened the past days were miracles. And miracles only excist in dreams or fairytales. And this was real live.

"Baby you have to believe me."

how is it posible that parents always know what you're thinking?

"I do believe you dad" "Lauren don't lie. I know that you are." I looked down ashamed. "I swear that I'll never hurt or leave you" He lifted my chin so I had to look in his eyes.

"I'm sorry dad. I just don't know what to believe right now" that was out of my mouth. I told him honest what I thought. And it felt good.

"Baby that doesn't mater. Just believe me when I say that I will always love you. Forever and always."

"I will believe it" he smiled and hugged me tight.

"You have to baby. You can't have those thoughts. I don't want that" I nodded and I felt better.

"Go back to sleep baby. It's too early to be awake" I nodded softly with a terrified expresion on my face.

"What's wrong babe?" I whispered

"I'm afraid. What if the dream comes back?" he laughed in silence. "If that happens I'll be here for you to make it disappear. Just go back asleep. I'll be watching over you" he laid me down with the sheeds around me and he sang different songs to make me fall asleep.

"I told you that I never wanted to see you again!" he yelled but this time I was less afraid.

"But you aren't my dad. You never will be him!" I shouted much more confidently than I really was.

He started laughing "You think that? That's your mistake. You can pretent that I love you but that's a lie. I never loved you! No one ever loved you." I started shacking and a single tear rolled over my cheek.

"Baby I'm here. I love you! Believe that" I heard dad's voice in my ear. I smiled when I heard it. That was my real dad. His voice was sweater and softer.

"You're wrong! My dad loves me" The voice laughed and slowly it disapeared. I was alone but I still heard dad's words.

"Baby I'm here. I love you. Believe that" I smiled and believed it. Dad loved me. Just like the rest of the family. This was my life, my home, my family. They loved me. People really could love me.

Hello everbody! I hope that you like this part of the story. Give me your oppinion! Xx Eva