#2 So you're Lauren!

Lauren's P.O.V.

"So you're Lauren! Good to see you! I'm Louis!" one yelled. I jumped out of fear. I always had had the feeling that yelling had something to do with anger.

"Lou shut up! Can't you see that you've scared her. Idiot! I should have brought Liam with me. He knows how to handle such a situation. She's shaking because of you." The other said.

''Baby girl. He didn't mean to scare you. Calm down. It's alright now.

''Nialler chill. You know that I'm just a little bit louder than most people. And you suggested this yourself.'' The first said to protect himself. The blonde one sighed and spoke again "Lou... Let's make the deal that you keep your mouth shut till I say that you can talk again. Deal?" the other nodded sadly but staid silent.

"I shall introduce myself or do you want to go first?" the blonde one asked me and I shook my head. It'd be a better idea to let them tell about themselves so I could see what I'd tell and what I wouldn't tell. I have so my smart moments. Not very much but sometimes I have them.

"Do you mind getting first sir?" he laughed and shook his head. "I don't mind baby, and I'm just Niall. Nothing to do with sir in my name" I giggled and covered my mouth, hoping that they didn't noticed that but they did.

"You're cute when you giggle. Do that more" I blushed and the other, staid quiet but nodded like his life depended on it. It was very funny to see.

"Well I'm Niall... Niall Horan and I'm twenty-two years old. I'm form Ireland but I live in England for almost two years. I love singing and I can play the guitar. I'm in a band together with Lou here and three other friends. I love food, especially Nando's. Ever heard of it?" I shook my head and Niall continued "It's the best place ever. I'm in love with Nando's and it could be my home. Depending on how many time I spend being there" I giggled again and Niall smiled at me. "I have one older brother and he's called Greg. I don't have a girlfriend and that's pretty much it. Right?" I nodded, not knowing what to ask about him and Niall looked at the other one.

"Yes Lou, you have permission to talk form now. But scare her once again and I'll make sure that you can't sleep safely tonight, so you better watch out" I blushed, how could Niall care so much about me? We only knew each other for five minutes?

"thank you Niall. I love you too" I giggled and Niall hit Louis' chest playfully. "But I'm Louis, the Tommo, Tomlinson and I'm twenty-three years old. I'm the oldest in the band but many people say that I'm the most immature as well. I have four sisters and I have a girlfriend. She's called Eleanor and she's very lovely.

I can play a little bit of the piano and I love stripes and maybe I am a little bit too bouncy most of the time" I laughed silent and listened to Louis

He was really funny and told me almost everything about his life. His first girlfriend, his schoolplay and how much he loves singing. Everything!

"And now it's your turn to tell about yourself. Do you want to?" Niall asked caring and I nodded.

"I'm Lauren and I'm six years old. I've lived here for 5 years and my two best friend are Max and Jaiden. They're like brothers to me and I love them very much. I love music and animals but I'm not allowed to have a pet here. Because some of the kids are allergic and we don't have the money to support a animal. My favourite colour is green and I love my beanie" What the hell are you suppose to say at such a moment? Most of the time people came and look at us like we were animals at a zoo. This was different but it was fun. Just me and the two boys who were really funny. No one could interrupt us.

"You like beanies? I bet you can get along very well with Harry. He loves beanies as well. And is there anything else?" I shook my head but my mouth said the words "yeah..." could I trust them?