#38 The Gig

Niall's P.O.V.

That evening we had our gig in England. I invited Emma and she said that she'd love to.

"I never thought when I voted for you on the x factor that I'd end up going to one of our sold out concert. Backstage! You definitely are a friend with benefits" I laughed.  

"You can go with me now. We have to be there soon. Last rehearsals and sound check. Are you coming?" she nodded and walked with me to my car.

"Guys! This is Emma. She's a friend of mine. She's joining the gig tonight and helping us find Lauren back." I said when I was back home. The boys switched looks and laughed, I already knew what they where thinking. "Don't pay any attention to those. They're really annoying" she giggled.

"Fan?" Louis asked her and she nodded. "What do you think of a photo?" she got a huge smile on her face.

"Really? I'd love to. I still can't believe that I'm meeting you. I'm sorry that I didn't voted enough for you to get to the finals back at the x factor but my phone bill was that big that I was grounded for three weeks. My mum wasn't really that much of you because of the money that I spend" we laughed.

"So that was your fault! Than we have a surprise for you! We owe our career to you. We don't know what would have happened if we didn't got tirth. Thank you for our career" Harry joked and everyone laughed.

"Shut up Haz. We need to go. Paul is almost here. Just pick your stuff since we're staying at a hotel after the gig" Liam said. I laughed.

"I'll drive there myself since I need to bring Emma back home. We'll go now. You're just being slow. Come Em we go. Leave those loser here" she giggled and walked with me.

"You can go now. I'll wait a minute so you won't get mobbed by fans" she nodded and wanted to open the door.

"Wait! You have to know where you have to go. If you go left you'll see Eric. He's a tall kid with brown hair. He's a security. You'll recognize him" she smiled and left.

I drove a couple times around the arena and stood still at the backdoor.

"Niall! I've heard about Lauren. I'm so sorry. Do you have a clue already?" Dan asked me. I shook my head and walked next to him to the door. 

"Not yet. But I'm trying" he patted my shoulder. "I'll see you later Dan. I have to go to a friend" he nodded and left again.

"Emma! Where are you?" I laughed by the thought that this was a dream for her.

"I'm here. This is amazing! I love it here and you got to perform here every single night? Cool!" I laughed and nodded. 

"Not every night here. Everywhere around the country. But this is one of the best places since it all started here. It's fun"

I smiled when I thought back at the x factor memories. Just fun and singing. When the fans came we got happy and we got further and further in the competition. We were living a dream. We still did but it was different. We had more duties but also more abilities.

"I'll show you around. Everywhere. All the memorable places of One Direction. And believe me, there are a lot of them" she laughed. 

"This! Is the best stage ever! The memories we have here are unbelievable.  

The boothcamp, when we heard that we didn't got trough, when we heard that we did get trough as a boy band, when we heard that we got to the finals and when we heard that we got tirth. And after that our first live performance of What Makes You Beautiful. I still can't believe I'm saying that kind of things like it's nothing" she laughed and run on stage.