#4 Maybe it isn't that bad, living here

Lauren's P.O.V.

"And how were they?" Irina asked when she walked in.

''Really nice and kind. But then I said something and they left. And I don't know if I said something wrong. But then when they walked out Niall said that he was happy that he met me and that we would see each other soon. So I don't know. What if I ruined this? They were really nice to me. I liked them.'' I said shyly, maybe I really ruined this all. I had the feeling that I had had the chance of my life in front of my eyes but it slipper trough my fingers.

"I don't think so hunny. I've talked to them before you were here and they have a very busy schedule today so that's why they came early. It's not your fault. But now go. The weather is really nice so enjoy it. And don't think too much about this. I think that they come back for you when they have more time.'' She said nicely. I hoped that she was right.

''Okay Irina. I'll go outside and see if Max is there.'' and I run away. She was right the weather was really nice. Not too warm but not too cold. Just perfect.

"Lauren! There you are. We've been searching for you for ages. Where have you been?'' Max asked when he saw me.

''Irina wanted to talk to me. There were two people who wanted to see me for maybe an adoption. But then they left so I don't think that they want me. So what do you play? Can I join?'' I asked. I hoped that I could.

''Nothing just football. But you can join if you want. Tori just left so you could get her place in my team. We have to win!'' he said and I followed him to the field. 

''Lauren! Welcome in our team! The score is 2 against 1. We are going to win! So please help us to do that!'' my team screamed. I smiled and run to an empty place at the field.

''Here! I can score!'' I yelled. Max passed the ball and I was able to score. I yelled and got a hug form my whole team.

Maybe it wasn't that bad to live here. I had friends here and was I able to leave them? I got food and a bed and love form Irina. I've heard about children who were adopted but after that they had a terrible life.

And if Niall and Louis were busy all the time would they have time for me?

''Lauren? Were are you with your head? We have ten minutes left to play. We can't lose!'' Max said. I shook my head to make the thoughts disappear.

''Notting. I'm coming Max. We're the best team ever!'' I yelled and walked to the ball. I had to stop thinking about Niall and Louis. They said goodbye and that was it. They weren't coming back. Just not. I had to make fun here myself. With my friends and Irina. I had to accept that I had to live here until I was too old. It was my faith.