#27 Are You?

OMG! do you have seen the picture of Niall and his new nephew? I almost died and that's the reson that I didn't updated yesterday evening, I was back home very late and after the picture I just didn't thought about it. But... Now this is happened I have to change some things. I'll make a chapter with dates. Like birthdays, the day that Lauren gets adopted and later on this list will be longer and longer and longer. What do you guys think of that? You think I should do that? Leave your comment down below and let me know! XX Eva

Niall's P.O.V.

Mum really needed to send me the photo of me and Lauren covered in glitters. It was our first real one together. The lads had some from the first night but those weren't really good.

Talking about the boys. They'd come in less than 10 hours. Mum agreed that they could stay here for the day but that they needed to stay in a hotel at night. I stood up and checked the time.

Only 7 o'clock but Lauren needed a patern. The changing between night and day couldn't be good. Mum told it yesterday.

Not too late to bed and not too late out bed. In the weekend it could but not extreme times. She was only six.

It was weird. The conection me and Lauren had. I had heard that it easily could take months even years before parents and adopted child really got a bond.

But between me and Lauren? It was natural. In Harry's words 'Like a flower'

"Baby." She didn't answered.

"Lauren it's time to wake up. Uncle Harry is here in a couple of hours" I shook her lightly. When she heard Harry's name she was wide awake.

"Uncle Harry? Yeah!" she jumped out bed. "Take it easy baby girl. Get ready for breakfast. I'll prepare it for you." and I let her alone to change.

"Mum! Breakfast is ready." Mum walked to me and gave me a hug. "Thanks baby. When does the boys come here?" I thought for a second.

"The plane arives at the airport at 3 so they must be here around 4 or 5 o'clock. Depends on the fans." If there were lost of fans it would take longer. But it wouldn't be later than 5.

"Than I'll make sure that the house is ready for them. And they'll stay in a hotel at night right?

The house is too small for 5 boys, 2 girlfriends, 1 daughter and me and Chris" I laughed.

"Is it big enough for 7 young adults, 1 daughter and no parents?" mum hit me and said.

"Yes, I think it is... So where do we stay tonight? Because you're a parent as well remember"

"You know what... The lads can stay in a hotel" I laughed.

"Dad? Can you braid my hair?" Lauren said and mum walked to her. "I'll do it sweetheart. I don't think daddy can do that" Mum said and I laughed.

"El or Perrie need to teach me how to do that. I must be able to learn it?" I said and mum made Lauren's hair smooth. "Watch Niall. It isn't that hard to do." and she made three parts in her hair.

"This is like magic mum. I don't think I'm able to do this ever" I said when she kept twisting the parts. "Niall just have faith" she sighed. "Thanks granny. I love it!" Lauren said and she walked to the tv.

"Lauren" I said. I had an idea. "What?" "Do you want to learn how to play the guitar?" Her eyes began to sparkle. "Really?" I laughed.

"Of course princess. Than you have something to do on tour." she run to me and gave me a hug. "Thank you, thank you, thank you daddy! Can you teach me?" "Sure I can. We can buy one today if you want. You can pick one yourself" "Can I really pick a guitar?" She asked with unbelieve.