#33 Fans, Daughers And A Van?

Niall's P.O.V.

"I'm outside already! You're slow" she yelled and run outside before I could stop her.

"Lauren! No come back" but I little did I knew that once she was outside she wouldn't be able to hear that thanks by the fans.

I run outside to look for her, screamed her name but I couldn't get louder than the girls outside, they got even louder once they saw me. This was impossible... How would I find her back in this crowd?

"Niall get inside! Now!" Greg pulled me back inside and I hit myself, how could I be this stupid? 

I had to find her. The sooner the better.

Lauren's P.O.V.

"I'm outside already! You're slow!" I yelled and I run through the door outside.

"OMG! Niall I love you! Will you marry me please!" "Niall I'm your biggest fan and I love

you so much!" all the girls were screaming and yelling and squealing when they saw that the door opened. I got mobbed my them and no one noticed me.

"Dad?" I whispered and looked around for a way out, not that I found if but still. 

"Daddy?" I said a little louder this time but still it wasn't comparing to those girls.

"Go away kid. He'll never see you. Just go back to your dolls and your parents" a girl around the age of fifteen snapped and I got hit in my stomach. I started crying but no one helped me. I felt alone and shouted for dad once again.

Maybe if I'd go to the car he'd find me. He had to go home soon because uncle Harry'd pick him up. That was my plan and I started walking to the car.

He locked it, not a big surprise with all those girls here. If anyone of them would hide in the car... That would be a joke.

I decided to sit next to the car, no one would notice me here and if dad'd come to go away he'd see me. Damn I'm good at thinking plans. It was flawless, I thought...

Niall's P.O.V.

I was looking through the window on the second floor, to have the best and biggest view.

Maybe I'd see Lauren?

Denise and Greg were helping as well. Greg was calling the boys to come here and look if they found Lauren on their way here and  

Denise was outside, playing Lauren's mum, we kept calling if something happened.

"Lauren... where are you?" I whispered to myself in the hope that I'd see her.

Nothing but directioners and signs with 'Marry Me Niall' and 'I love 1D' I sighed, this was where I was afraid of. Losing my babygirl in a crowd.

I know it's not the fear of an average father but I'm not really an averaged father. This was stupid, why couldn't I have a normal life? Just me and my princess together with the boys.

No stupid fans, no stupid cameras around you all the time and no fear of losing her.

"Lauren!" I yelled when I noticed her, head down but still. I'd recognize her from 20 miles. 

Her brown hair and her red coat. I saw her again, walking in the direction of the car.

I called Denise so she'd go to there and calm her down. I saw in her way of walking that she was upset and hurt, both mental an physical.

"Denise! She's near to the car!" I yelled when she answered her phone.

"Niall? What did you say?" Of course she wouldn't be able to hear a thing around all those fangirls. I tried it again. 

"The car Denise! She's by the car!" she still didn't heard what I said but then...

"Denise the car! Now!" I hoped that she heard it but I didn't believed it. I run outside, who was that man? Why was he walking to Lauren? Why did I had a bad feeling about this?

Parental instinct I think?

"Lauren!" I yelled her name when I opened the door, pushed fans away and made my way to the car.

Nothing... She was gone.

Lauren's P.O.V.

I sat down next to the car and played with the grass, just to have something to do.

After three minutes I heard a man whispering something in my ear.

"Hello dollface. It's good to see you again" I got a shivering through my body when I heard that voice. I was afraid of what'd happen next.

How did he found me?

"I want to talk to you for a minute, come with me"

and he picked me up, not the gently way that daddy did but in a rough and strong way, making sure that I wasn't able to escape. I yelled.

"Daddy! Help me" but he couldn't hear me if he was inside.

"shut up little bitch. I'm not done with you yet" I looked up and saw...

Niall's P.O.V.

"Daddy! Help me" I heard her voice and I started running again, in the direction of her

voice. Where was she?

"Lauren! I'm here baby girl. Where are you?" I hoped she'd respond on my yells but the only thing I saw was a big, black van with my princess in it.

"someone! Stop that van!" I shouted but no one did something. Girls kept screaming, asking me to marry them and tried to get a picture of me but I kept running.

I was too late, the van door closed for my nose and the van drove away, my baby still inside of it.

"go away! Why do you bother my family? Go away here and don't ever think of bothering my family again" I shouted and run inside again.

"Niall? What happened? Where's Lauren?" Greg asked me and I shook my head. I couldn't believe this. 

"She- she got taken?" I murmured to myself and I saw Greg's face turn both sad and angry.

"How do you mean 'taken'? Explain please?" I sighed.

"Why does this need an explanation? A dude took her, threw her in a van and drove away in from of me. I saw if with my own eyes, just like the fans but no one did something. I lost her" and I fell on my knees.

I lost my baby girl...