#10 I couldn't trust them

Lauren's P.O.V.

"so since I think that we'll have to stay here for a little while so Lou and Niall can calm down or give up their tickle mission maybe we could get to know each other a bit better. I know a bit about you from whay Niall and Louis have told us but you don't know anything about me." harry said. I looked at him. His green eyes where beatifull and they seem to shine. 

"Yes. I think that that's a good idea. I mean, if you want to. I don't mind if you don't want to tell me." I reacted.

"I sugested it myself so why do you think that I don't like to tell you a bit about me. Come and take a seet. Wait... We better can go to the back of the house. Then they can't find us. Follow me." I grabbed his hand and we walked futher though the house. There were instruments all over the place. 

"What do you guys do here? There are so many instrumetns. Can you play them all?" Wondered. Niall told me that he could play the guitar so I knew that but the others? 

"This... Well here do we write music and play the music we wrote and that kind of stuff. And if they boys get ot loud than I come here for some rest. Mostly it's Zayn who come here for the rest. Liam didn't dare to leave us alone. And Louis, Niall and I well... Most of the time Zayn hides himself for us." I giggled. 

"You are so cute when you're giggling. You have to do that more." he said and i giggled even more. "You aren't going to tickle me aren't you?" i asked a bit scared. If he did than there was no place where I could hide. 

"Why? Is that the reason that Niall wanted to tickle you? Gosh he's good. But no, I won't tickle you now. Now you are scared for Louis and Niall and I can understand that. But what do you want to know?" I nodded and sat down an a large couch in the corner of the room. 

"Well. I don't know, you can tell me just something about you. I don't know what to ask." i said honnest. What could I ask?

"Well than I'll start. I'm Harry Styles and I'm 19 years old. I'm a singer as you might have expected. I'm single and I love cats. Let me think, what ells could I tell you about me." he started "I can play the kazoo and that's it with my music skills. I'm form Homes Capel and that's it." 

"What's a kazoo?" i asked. He laughed. "It's a insturment which maked you voice sounds very funny. I don't know how do discribe it." I nodded and laughed a bit. 

"Now tell me something about yourself. Niall told me a bit but I'm sure that there's stuff you haven't told him. So tell me?" he said. I swallowed. "Well. I'm nearly 7. And i love music and animals. I can't play an instrument but I drum with my fingers and with twigs. I always hear that X-Factor is amazying and I want to watch it really bad but Irina told me that I was to little. When you aren't 8 than you can't stay up that long. But I've heard about it from other kids. They said that it's lots of fun. And that there are really talented people." i said. "And well, my parents left me when I was one and sice then I've lived in the orphanage. I don't know why. Probably I did something wrong and they didn't wanted me anymore." I looked at my lap. I was ashamed of myself. They left me because I was stupid and they didn't like me. What if Niall did the same? He couldn't do that, could he? 

"Don't say that. You don't know if that's the truth so don't say things like that ever again. But you haven't watched X-factor? Then we're going to watch it now. I think that I've left my laptop here the last time so we don't have to get out of here. Here it is. Lets see, what year should we do? I think that you'd like Little Mix. They're really fun and cute. Zayn..." he stoped. "Zayn what?" i asked curiously. Harry looked confused and after a minute he said "Well I, He... Ehh... He fancies one of them." it was a weird answer. Did he had to think about that for that long? I didn't asked further. It was non of my buisnes. 

"Lets watch it. I think that's fun to start wiht the Video diaries. It's fun to watch them instead of..." and he stoped again. What was going on? "Instead of what?" i had the feeling that he was hiding something for me. 

I knew that i was right with not telling 'The Thing' before I really knew that I could trust them. They were hiding something for me, why? 

"well... We tried to make a video diary but it wasn't that big of a succes. Lets watch now." he quick said. I watched at the screen but the words didn't got to me that well. I was thinging about everything that happened before. Harry was wrong. I knew that I was abandoned because I was stupid. But if they didn't want to tell me their storie than I wasn't going to tell mine. 

I was right you can't truely trust some one without knowing him better. And two hours weren't enough to know someone that good. I couldn't trust them. It was good that I didn't told them 'the thing'