#12 What are you hiding?

Lauren's P.O.V.

When we finished the diaries Harry said that Niall and Louis must be worried and a couple of texts confirmed that. We didn't heard it because if Harry's laugh amd comments to make it easier to understand for me.

" Haz have you seen Lauren? I can't find her after we said that we'd tickle her. I'm worried. She don't know the ways here what if she's lost? Damn I'm a horrible dad. Nialler" Harry read.

"that's the first and than there are like 10 more. Oh... 7 more the other 3 are from my mom and sister." he blushed and i giggled.

"And if they are going to tickle you than I'm going to stop them. Come on Lauren. Niall is worried."

I nodded and walked with Harry to the real house. Niall was sitting in a chair with his head in his hands. Louis was running around with a worried look on his face. They didn't saw me because I stood behind Harry.

" Niall calm down. I don't think that she left the house. She don't dare that. This is new for her." Louis said worried.

"But what is someone took her? What if someone took her because of us? The fans must have noticed this. I mean they notice everything.  

Why was I so stupied not looking for her straight away? What will management say if we don't find her?

We've searched around the whole building and even in the backyard. Liam said that he didn't saw her since I told her the way.  

I'm such a horrible dad. What can I do Lou?"

I could hear his voice tremble and I wanted to do something but Harry made with his finger clear that I had to stay behind him and had to be quiet.

"Niall! Have you found her?" Harry played.

"Harry! Where have you been? Why didn't you answered my texts? Have you seen her?" Niall's voice sounded broken.

"I've seen her yelling that you two wanted to tickle her and I haven't seen her after that. You still haven't found her? She can't be that far can she?" Damn he was good at lying. Could he teach me? That would make life so much easier!

"No and I'm really worried. What if something bad happened to her? She's so little and... What is she's in pain or worse."

"Stop it Niall. Don't think like that. Relax and take some food. After than we'll make a plan to search for her." Louis told Niall.

"What! I can't eat now! Are you really that stupid! My daughter is missing and you tell me to eat something. Louis I can't think about food now! I want my baby girl back. Now!" Niall yelled and it scared me. I never saw him like that mad.

"Damn... You really are desperate. If even eating won't cheer you up" Harry said. He gave me a thump as sign that I could come out of my 'hidingplace'

"Daddy? Are you alright?" I asked softly. Niall turned around and run to me when he saw me. I was terified that I'd get hit.

"Lauren! Baby I've been so worried. Please don't ever... ever do that again. I thought that something bad happened to you." He lift me up and spun me around.

"Aren't you mad at me for running away?" I asked in his shirt.

"No Lauren I'm not mad at you. Louis and I should have understood that this is all new for you and should have been more carefull. I'm sorry love. I didn't thought that you'd react like that but than again I don't know what's going on in that little pretty head of yours." he stoped spinning and put me down. Directly Louis pulled me in a hug

"Lau! I'm so sorry for scaring you. Again... Niall is right. We should have been more mature and grown up. Where have you been? Same for you Curly! You knew this al the time! Where have you two been?" Louis asked.

"Well she run to the kitchen with two idiots behind her who wanted to tickle her so brought her in safety.

We went to the music house and we got to know each other a bit better. And than she told me that she never have seen X-factor so I thought that it'd be fun to let her watch the video diaries. And we laughed too loud to hear you text." Harry said.

Niall looked shocked and Louis said " But Haz you..."

"What's wrong with them? They look very kind. And a lot of fun. And I can't believe that they became first. Do you have a cd from them?" I said.

Now Niall looked confused.

"I don't know if we have a Little Mix cd. But if we don't than we can buy one for you love." Harry said.

"You watched Little Mix's video diaries?" He asked and I nodded. but before I could ask what was the point Liam rushes to Niall. Probably he didn't saw me.

"Niall I can't find her anyway. Any luck here? And by the way the fans didn't know anything about Lauren yet. A little bit disapointing from our directioners since they always seem to know everything." He said. Niall tried to make him shut up but it didn't mattered.

"Who are directioners?" I thought out loud.

"Lauren! You're back!?!" Liam yelled surprisingly.

I didn't answer him but asked again "who are directioners? And why should they know about me?" Why did they kept hiding things for me?

"You better tell her now Niall. She has to know it. Or are you going to lock her up so she don't know? Just do it now.

I almost said it when we're watching the diaries and I had to distract her when the One Direction questions came. She's going to find it out one way or another. And it's better that you tell her everything." Harry said.

I couldn't handle it anymore ans yelled "What are you hiding from me!?! I wanna know it now!" they looked to me and then to Niall. He sighed and started.

"We're One Direction"