Mama Donna Drama

Chapter 1: Mama Donna(Carmen in the mm)

Ma can I go Lisa house? Carmen Asked me.
No. But you can get out my face and go clean up your room like I asked you to three days ago, I Replied. She rolled her eyes and started to walk away as if I didn't just see her roll them eyes of hers. Before she made it out my room I snatched her ass up so quick her eyes got big and she started shaking. I slapped her ass so hard that she started stuttering "m-mm-aaa-ma I'm sss-oorry" Now roll them again I told her and pushed her out my room and slammed my door. This Lil bitch done lost her mind. As I grab my phone to call my best Trina in comes Hayden and Jayden double trouble.
"Ma we need to talk" Hayden says.
About what ? And it better not be about y'all mother fuckin' asses having anymore kids on the way because you on two and Jayden on Four. I'm not running no daycare center up in here so if that's what y'all are coming in here to tell me than the both of you might as well get y'all shit and Get the hell up out of my house! I Shouted. The looks on their faces let me know that's what they were coming to tell me. Which one of you for a matter of fact since Jayden was the one with the ma we need to talk which of the Lil thots that you got pregnant now?" I asked with my hands on my hips standing up waiting for his answer.
" Now why all my baby mama's Gotta be thots ?" He asked with a Lil base in his voice. As I stepped a little closer to him he took three steps back towards the door.
"Because they are, now answer my damn question, I said.
"Mya Is Pregnant again. And before you kick me out I'm moving in with her after graduation" Jayden Said.
Y'all Are Seventeen and y'all have more kids than I have all together. Both of y'all need to learn how to wrap it up I gave the both of you two shoe boxes each of condoms but yet here I am becoming a grandma every damn year what the hell y'all in competition? All these diseases around here and y'all choosing to fuck raw. And didn't your ass learn the first time around after Cortney a ho every that every Nigga on This Block done ran through that damn girl done had more std's than y'all trifling ass Daddy! Get the hell out of my room before I commit a crime!" I shouted they both damn near broke their necks getting out of my room so fast.

What are y'all thoughts so far? this is my first book. Drop your comments below