What's going on?

A/N- please make sure to read the authors note at the bottom, it is very important! Anyway I hope you enjoy the chapter :)

Harry's POV

We were just talking to a couple of our celebrity friends with Sydney when Cameron ran over to us with a worried expression on his face.

"What's up?" Liam asked.

"Zoe, I can't find her anywhere! She said she'd meet me by the stairs but she's not there. Do you guys know where she is?" He asked breathlessly.

"No, why would we?" I snapped.

"Look I know you guys aren't talking but there's no need to be a dick in a situation like this" Cameron said.

"What did you just call me?" I walked towards him but he stood his ground.

Niall came in between us and shot me a glare.

"Look we'll have another search, call her mobile and then if that fails then we will contact the police" Niall said, trying to act calm.

Cameron still looked really nervous but Niall just out his hands on his shoulders and steered him through the crowd to look for Zoe.

"Well she's really put a downer on the party" I sighed and took a sip from my drink that was quickly knocked out of my hands by Liam.

"Cameron's right Harry! You are being a dick. Our little sister, our daughter is lost because you three haven't been treating her right? Why did you say all that stuff? Why did it suddenly all changed" Liam fumed while the rest of the guests watched on attentively.

Liam noticed this and clapped his hands together, putting on a fake smile.

"Hey everyone, somethings come up and we will have to stop the party early. Thankyou all for coming though and we hope to see you all again soon" he said and the crowd confusedly made their way out of the building.

When they had all left he faced me again, eyes burning with anger.

"Now answer my question" he seethed.

"I don't know, it just sort of happened. It annoyed me that she was mad at Louis. I just thought that she was acting a bit like a spoiled brat. And since Sydney's been here it's been weird, like I've noticed the difference between some kids" I shrugged.

"Adding to that point it was just a football match, it wasn't even a semi final or the cup final" Louis pointed out.

"Those games matter to her though" Liam said.

"And Louis missed one, big deal" Zayn said.

"When did you guys change?" Liam asked.

Niall, Cameron and Sydney came rushing over, obviously they hadn't found Zoe.

"Let's try her mobile" Niall said and pulled out his phone.

He dialled her number and put the phone on speaker.

Zoe's POV

It was them, my dad and aunt Sylvia. They had tied me to the backseat of the car and had duck taped my mouth which made it hard to breath. But what surprised me was the person who was sitting next to me. Linda, Sydney's mum.

My phone started ringing in my pocket making me jump and my dad turn around from and glare at me from the drivers seat.

"Give me that" he snarled but obviously I couldn't get to it because my hands were tied up.

I couldn't say anything either.

Linda took the phone out of my pocket and handed it to my dad who smiled sickeningly at her.

"Oh look who it is, you're precious adoptive brother" dad simpered sarcastically. "Why don't we answer? Give them a bit of a scare yeah?"

I would have told him not to, but that's hard when there's a giant strip of duck tape across your mouth.

"Hello?"

Niall's POV

"Who is this?" I asked, my heart dropping at the sound of a mans voice.

"Oh it's just Zoe's father" the man said and everyone's faces paled, even Harry's, Louis's and Zayn's.

"What are you doing with her" I gulped.

"Nothing at the moment, we're just heading home" he dad explained like it was the norm to drive a kidnapped child back to your house. "Then we'll start on the fun"

"What fun?" I asked, but I really didn't want to know.

"Maybe some knives, whips and some other things" I could almost hear the evil smile in his voice. "Anyway, must go, toodldoo"

The phone buzzed signalling the end of a call. I sighed and looked down at my feet. Anger started boiling inside of me as I realised that none of this would have happened if the boys hadn't been such idiots.

"This is all you fault" I shouted suddenly, making everyone jump. "You think you're so clever"

I pushed Harry's shoulders and he fell back slightly. He sighed guiltily and looked down at his feet, at least he felt a bit bad.

"None of this would have happened if you had user gone to her football match Louis" I pointed out and shoved him as well.

"And Zayn" I stood in front of him and just gave him a disappointed look. "You and Zoe used to be joined at the hip. You did everything together, but now...you've just turned into horrible guy who seems to hate her"

They didn't say anything and looked guilty. I looked sideways and noticed Liam with his arms around Sydney, both of them crying silently. That made me realise that I was crying as well. She was back with her dad, who knows what he was going to do to her.

We drove back to the house and immediately called the police and arranged a meeting for an interview that night. We sat in the living room and Liam went to make them cups of tea while they set up their recording equipment and laptops.

The interview started and questions were quickly thrown at us.

"Where were you when this event may have occurred?" The police officer asked, we had already explained to him about the conversation with her dad and he had answered my mobile phone.

"Right that's good thanks" the police officers started to leave after all shaking hands with the boys.

She asked Harry hand she asked him a question Mae me worry.

"Who is this?" He asked, pointing to Sydney.

Harry explained who Sydney was and then two police officers miso to looking at each other and muttering.

Minutes later one of the police men stood forward again and took Sydney by the arm.

"Under the courst or law we have decided to take this child until our supervision under act twelve" he said and my heart fell..

A/N- hey guys I am writing this for you at quarter to one in the morning! I hope you have a lovely Christmas if you celebrate Christmas and although this may be my last proper chapter for a day or to make sure to look on Christmas day for my surprise to you. 10 comments and 10 votes then?