Hope

A/N- shoutout of the chapter goes to _BrookieLovesYou_ ! I'm wanting to follow a couple more people so whoever comments a SMALL thing that could happen in the story may get a follow from me! Example: Harry and Zoe go Christmas shopping together and talk about Zoe's life at school. Anyway enjoy the chapter!

Zoe's POV

I woke up the next morning and Harry was no longer next to me. I sighed as I thought yet again about how Elliot was gone, he was dead.

I managed to drag myself out of bed and opened my door. I listened to see if the other boys were awake but I couldn't hear anything so I shrugged and carried on downstairs.

It made me jump when I saw Liam in the kitchen, a cup of coffee in front of him and his phone in his hand.

"Hey Zo, you feeling okay?" He asked and I shrugged, not feeling like talking.

"Are you going to eat anything for breakfast?" He asked and I shook my head. "Just a little bit of something, please"

I shook my head again and he sighed, looking back down at his phone.

I just wanted to him to hug me, hold me and tell me everything was going to be okay. That it was not my fault that Elliot died. But all he did was flick through his phone. I couldn't blame him though, last night when he tried to comfort me I just completely blanked him.

"I'm going to shower" I whispered.

"Okay babe, come back down when you're done yeah? We need to speak to you" he smiled.

"Is it good news then?" I asked.

"It depends on your opinion to be honest" Liam said.

I nodded and walked upstairs and towards the bathroom. When I opened the door however I was met with Louis who was shaving.

"Morning baby girl" he said.

"Morning" I said, grateful that he didn't ask if I was okay. "Do you mind if I shower?"

"As long as you don't kick me out" he chuckled.

"I won't" I said and walked into the bath and pulled the curtain across. I undressed and threw my clothes out and made sure that I would easily be able to grab my bathrobe when I was finished.

I was about one minute into my shower when I heard the door open.

"This isn't a community bathroom you know" Louis joked.

"I really need to pee" Niall said and I guessed he stood by the toilet.

"Classy Niall" Louis said.

"Who's in the shower?" Niall asked.

"Zoe" Louis told him.

"Hey Zo!" Niall called to me.

"Hey Niall" I called back.

I finished my shower and stuck my hand out to grab my bathrobe. I tugged it into the shower and put it on before pulling back the shower curtain. Niall was flushing the chain and Louis was doing his hair.

"What are you doing today?" Niall asked and I shrugged. "You can do anything you want"

"But I don't want to do anything" I snapped and Niall looked hurt.

I couldn't bare the look he was giving me so I walked out of the bathroom and towards my bedroom but I walked slowly enough so that I would could hear their conversation.

"I'm worried about her" Niall admitted.

"She's just lost someone close to her Niall. She needs to mourn him and she's bound to be sad" Louis said. "We just need to be the ones to help her through the good times and the bad"