Bad day

A/N- hello lovely readers! I really hope you enjoy this book and please make sure to comment and vote even though this was written a while ago, I still appreciate them a lot!

This cover was made by emmaswan27

Zoe's POV

Hi, my name is Zoe Malik incase you forgot. I am thirteen years old and living with my brother Liam Payne. Yes that's right, Liam Payne from One Direction. I used to live with all of One Direction when they adopted me but they decided to have their own places and since Liam is closest to my school, I live with him. But I rotate around the other boys houses on weekends, spending Friday night to Sunday morning with them.

My life is great most of the time, but everyone has bad days, and mine just had to be the day that everything was happening on. First of all I woke up late due to my unreliable alarm clock deciding it wanted to have a bit of a break. I usually get myself up and ready for school but with all my rushing around I caused Liam to wake up. Of course I felt bad but he could have been a bit nicer about it due to all the things that were happening today.

"For gods sake Zoe!" He shouted, throwing open his bedroom door and standing there in just his tracksuit bottoms.

"Sorry, my alarm clock broke and I'm late" I said, eating some toast while trying to put on my shoe.

"Maybe you should have got a better alarm clock. And now you've woken me up I won't be able to get to sleep and the boys are coming over tonight so I'll be tired. Well done I hope your happy" he said angrily, slamming his door in my face.

"Good morning to you to bro" I grumbled quietly so he didn't hear me.

I finished dressing and eating my breakfast in record time but I still ended up sprinting to school. By the time I got there tutor had ended and it was halfway through first lesson. I rushed into the classroom and all eyes were on me. Seriously, I know I'm late but please don't stare at me like I just murdered five people.

"Late Miss Malik" the teacher said in a disappointed tone.

"Sorry sir, my alarm clock broke" I said, sitting down at my seat and taking my book out.

"Well you missed sums so you'll have to finish it for homework. The maths questions are on pages fifty six to seventy two, please complete them for tomorrow" he said.

He wanted me to write that many pages of maths sums for tomorrow! The boys were coming round tonight and I know they won't go back to their own places until late, sometimes they even stay the night.

"Guess the Maliks can't be perfect all the time" Monica whispered badly from behind me.

I turned around and glared at her, only to be told of by the teacher again for not paying attention. Boy, the teachers in primary school were so much nicer than the ones in secondary school.

I had to write an English essay next lesson which I'm pretty sure I failed because I dropped my notes on the way to school. We would get our results back at the end of the day. At lunch I had trials for the football team (English football so it would be soccer) and to everyone's bad luck it was raining. The ground was slippery and everyone was falling over and twisting ankles. Just before the coach blew the whistle I slipped over and landed hard on the ground. The problem was that someone had been running towards me and stepped hard on my hand with their football boot. It was the hand that I wrote with and I groaned, knowing this was going to make my homework even harder.

"Zoe! Are you okay!" The coach shouted, running over.

Coach Chris was my favourite teacher, if you could call him a teacher, in the school and I was one of his favourites. I stood up and studied my hand. I sighed as I looked at the forming bruise and patterned bleeding marks where the studs had impailed my hand.