Video games...and that

A/N- shoutout to emmaswan27 thankyou so much for all your comments and votes! I still have a few shout outs I need to do so don't think I'm ignoring you if you have commented!

Zoe's POV

I woke up the next morning tucked up in my bed. I guess I fell asleep downstairs and one of the boys must have carried me up to bed. I checked the time and realised that I needed to get up or I would be late for school. I quickly got changed and skipped downstairs after grabbing my backpack.

None of the boys were downstairs and I guessed they were still asleep. I sighed, grabbed an apple and walked out the house to school.

When I got there I headed straight for tutor. About half the class was already there including Cameron. I walked straight towards him and hugged him tightly.

"Thanks for trying to warn me. I'm sorry for getting angry at you" I apologised.

"Hey it's no problem, I should have just told you what he was doing" Cameron hugged me back.

"How long have you known?" I asked as we sat down at a desk.

"Only a couple of days, but I didn't want to upset you" he sounded nervous.

"Only Joe upset me, I can't believe he would do something like that" I said in disbelief.

"Yeah, neither could I. I hope you don't mind Zo but I may or may not have punched him once or five times after you left Costa" Cameron had a small smile creeping into his face.

"Really? How did you know where our date was?" I asked.

"Nicki told me" he shrugged.

"Thankyou again" I said gratefully. "If there's anything I can do for you, just say"

"Actually, I was wondering...Zoe. You know what never mind" he said quickly and stood up, heading over to his friends.

Cameron had been acting really weird recently. He always seemed nervous when he spoke to me and blushed a lot. I didn't think he liked me, I mean we were best friends and he had never mentioned it before.

I put it to the back of my mind and carried on the rest of the day. I got a text from Zayn during science. Perrie said yes! I fell off my stool I was so excited the teacher gave me a very weird look. Well I guess it looked like I had just fallen off my chair for no apparent reason so he had a right to look at me like that.

I texted Zayn back congratulating him and told him about what just happened with the stool. He only asked me if anyone managed to film it. Great brother I've got.

The end of the day finally came and I walked quickly out of school. I couldn't see any of the boys cars and guessed that I would have to walk home.

When I got home it sounded like there was some sort of war going on inside but then I realised that the boys were having one of their gaming days. They had these about once every few months and would turn the volume up really loudly and play video games all day.

Louis and Liam were playing call of duty and hadn't even realised I had walked into the room.

"Hey guys" I waved my hand.

"Yep" Liam said, not even paying attention.

"I hate these days" I mumbled but Harry who wasn't playing managed to hear me.

"Aww poor baby girl. Does Zoe need a hug?" He pouted and held out his arms.

I nodded and he embraced me in a warm Harry hug. I suddenly realised one of my brothers was missing. Well two were but I knew Elliot was out with Emma, again.

"Where's Niall?" I asked.

"Up in his room. Don't try and go and see him though, he got in a right hissy fit when I walked into his room earlier to ask what he wanted for lunch" Harry said.

"Is he okay?" I asked worriedly.

Harry simply shrugged and went back to watching the gaming war. I sighed and went into the kitchen, deciding to make everyone some dinner seeing as it didn't look like one of the boys were going to get started on it any time soon.

I cooked a simple meal of chicken and rice with some veg on the side. I put three plates on a tray and brought it out to the boys who were arguing because Liam had won and Louis thought he apparently cheated.

"Oh thanks Zo this looks great" Harry grabbed a plate and some cutlery, sitting down on the sofa and immediately digging into the meal.

"Thanks" I said and went back into the kitchen to get my own plate.

I sat down next to him and the four of us ate our meal while chatting. Liam brought something up about fire extinguishers.

"I ran into a fire extinguisher once" I said casually and all the boys looked at me in confusion.

"I thought fire extinguishers were usually attached to walls" Harry said.

"Yeah I ran into that to" I added and they burst out laughing. "Don't laugh at me! It was really embarrassing"

"Well what do you want us to do? Be sympathetic?" Louis said through his laughing.

"That would be nice yeah" I said.

"Oh well, we can't have everything can we" he sighed and I glared playfully at him.

We talked for a bit longer but it really didn't feel the same without Niall.

"Can I go and talk to Niall?" I asked.

"If you want to, he'll probably just tell you to go away though" Harry shrugged.

I nodded and walked upstairs after putting away the plates. I headed for Niall's room and knocked gently on his door.

"Niall?" I asked, there was no answer. "Niall can you at least tell me to go away or something so I know you're there"

There was still no answer so I pushed open the door. Niall wasn't in the main section of his room but I could see a light on in the bathroom. I walked over to it and was positive I could hear crying.

"Niall?" I banged on the door. "Niall are you okay?"

I opened the door and gasped. Niall was stood over the sink with a razor in his hands and blood dripping down his wrists from the lines he had made.

A/N- I'm really sorry if you guys are uncomfortable with the idea of self harm but it will only last a chapter or two. Please comment and vote what you thought! I am still taking ideas! 8 comments and 8 votes for the next chapter?