A day with the new family

A/N- hey guys for the benefit of the story let's just pretend that the brothers and sisters aren't famous. They all just fitted the looks I wanted. Hope you enjoy the chapter! One more thing if that's okay. Because you are all such lovely people could you do me a favour and check out Snoconekid 's book? It would be really cool if you could give her a couple of votes and maybe a comment? Love you guys!

Zoe's POV

Dear Zoe,

If you're reading this note then you are probably in Italy right now. I had a feeling this would happen, that you would be taken away from us. If the judge decides that we can no longer have contact, know that we are going to try everything to get you back. You're our little sister and daughter, and we need you. But for the time being, don't be too sad, get on with life and make the most of it until we can be together again. And if that time doesn't come, then remember that we will never forget you, and you'll be in our hearts forever.

We love you to infinity and beyond. Our baby girl...

Louis xx

I held the piece of paper to my chest as tears pricked in my eyes. Louis knew. He knew it was going to happen. I was grateful he had written the note, it was something I could keep with me. I had nothing left of them now, not even my phone which had been left in my room back in London.

There was a soft knock on the door and it creaked open to reveal Ollie.

"Why are you crying?" He asked, walking over to me and plopping himself on the bed next to me.

"Things have happened. That's all" I sniffed and smiled through my tears. "What you up to?"

"Mum said I need to go to bed. She said you needed to go and talk to her downstairs" he said.

"Okay, do you put yourself to bed or not?" I asked.

"No, I do it" someone said from the doorway.

I looked up to see a girl of about the age of twelve stood in the doorway, hand on her hip and glaring at me. She had brown hair with highlights of blonde and was wearing a crop top and high waisted shorts.

"Hello, you must be Tanya" I stood up and held out a hand for her to shake.

She stared at it before walking straight past me and grabbing Ollie's shoulder.

"I want Zoe to put me to bed!" He screamed, stomping his feet.

"Well I have to out you to bed as one of my chores or mum won't pay me" she sassed, pushing him towards the bed.

He climbed under the covers and glared at her before mumbling something in Italien. I really need to learn some of their language.

"What did you say to me?" Tanya asked, appalled.

He repeated it and she pulled his hair, making him scream.

"Hey hey hey, what's going on in here?" Elliot walked in with his arms crossed.

"Ollie's being rude" Tanya said before pulling Ollie's sheets up to his shoulders, turning off his bedside light and walking out the room.

"So you've met Tanya" Elliot said making me laugh.

He walked over to Ollie's bed and sat down on it. He tickled around Ollie's neck making him laugh and placed a kiss on his forehead.

"Night little bro" he said.

"Night Elliot" Ollie said, turning over and closing his eyes.

Elliot stood up from the bed and motioned me out of the room.