"They're just overprotective"

A/N- big thank you's to

pinkgirl5000 - for always commenting and wanting me to update, this makes me want to write so thankyou :)

abstract_art - for supporting me with my stories and also writing amazing ones herself

AwaseIyol - waiting patiently for my updates and always commenting lovely things

chocolategurl777 - she was the first one to ever comment on one of my books, and you've been here ever since

emmaswan27 - messaging me just to say that you loved the book, this meant so much to me thankyou

Haileyemoprincess - commenting on nearly every chapter of the two books, that really made me happy

HaileyJJSprack - for being there since the start, you were my first friend on wattpad and you've commented and voted on every story. You're also there whenever I need a second opinion

laciegordy - for always commenting and voting, even if it's a bad chapter, you will still comment :) and for being so excited for updates that you scare your siblings :)

Liam197 - for being there from pretty much the beginning of the book, you are amazing and your comments always make me smile.

lollyarthur - for being an amazing friend! Your comments often make me laugh and I really appreciate that you always comment and vote

nialls_baby21 - for leaving such nice comments, you are amazing!

XemilybackX - you always comment and vote, no matter what the chapter is like, you always do :)

Snoconekid - for being such a great friend, you help me write when I have writers block and overall you are just an amazing person :)

rose1628 - for all your comments and votes, thankyou so much! You're support means so much to me

_BrookieLovesYou_ - you have supported through the book and are now writing an amazing one of your own, I wish you luck and I am really enjoying it :)

That's just a quick thankyou to all of you guys. It means a lot that you have stayed with me throughout this book. Also thank you to anyone else who has commented and voted and I have missed out, or even if you have read the book. So sit back and enjoy the chapter...

Zoe's POV

Five months later and the boys were back on tour. I had obviously stayed with them and this was definitely the best tour so far. We had travelled all over the world and we were staying in the America at the moment.

The boys girlfriends had been over and stayed every now and again but I hadn't seen Cameron in a month. Most people would call this over-dramatic young love but he was also my friend and it's not great when you don't see them for a while.

"Zoe" Harry waved his hand in front of my face. "What flavour"

We had been going for a walk around the city and had stopped in an ice cream parlour. I guess I must have drifted off into a day dream.