Sneaking out

A/N- shoutout to @Liam197 thankyou so much for all your comments and votes! They are much appreciated!

Zoe's POV

My alarm clock woke me up the next morning and I groaned when I remembered I had school. I switched it off and pulled the blankets back over my head, hoping the boys would forget about school and not come to wake me up. I wasn't very lucky.

"Zoe babe, time to get up sweetheart" Zayn walked into my room and pulled the blankets down a bit do he could see my face.

"Do I have to?" I asked.

"Yeah Zo, you do. Now come on and get dressed and eat. I need to say goodbye to you because Perrie and I will be on our flight by the time you get home from school" he said as we walked downstairs.

"Did she sound excited?" I asked.

"Yeah, I mean she has no clue about what I'm planning. But she sounded excited about the trip so that's good" he explained.

I nodded and we walked into the kitchen. Zayn made us both a cup of tea while I made some toast. I put some butter on it and pushed two of the pieces towards him and then had two for myself.

"Why are you so against going back to school Zoe?" Zayn asked curiously. "Nothing bad has happened has it?"

"No, I just love spending time with you guys" I said, not telling him part of the reason.

"You'd tell me if there was something going on?" He asked.

"Well..." I was cut off by Niall who had just entered the room.

"Morning!" He said cheerfully.

"Morning Ni" I said, glad that I wouldn't have to explain the situation with Monica.

"I'll just go and get dressed" I said and hurried upstairs.

I got changed, grabbed my backpack and walked back downstairs. Zayn was waiting but he door with his car keys in us hand.

"You're driving me?" I smiled.

"Couldn't let you walk on your first day back" he chuckled and pit a hand on my shoulder as we walked out the house.

We got in the car and drove to school which was only ten minutes away. Zayn parked the car up the hill away from everybody else.

"Okay Zo, I'll either see you in a week or a couple of days" he said and hugged me as best as he could while we were still in the car.

"Okay, I'll miss you. But I hope it goes well" I said and he kissed my cheek.

"Me to" he said and started the engine again.

"Bye!" I said, getting out the car.

"Bye babe" Zayn said as I shut the door and walked into school.

I headed straight for tutor and spotted Nicki sat in her chair, playing with a pen until she spotted me and practically threw it across the room.

"Oh my god Zoe where have you been!" She shouted, getting the while classes attention.

"Do you want the short or long story?" I asked.

"Short, I'm not good at paying attention" she said making me laugh.

We walked over to our desk and sat down. Cameron quickly came over to us and sat down on the desk as well.

"Okay so Harry took me to New York and stuff happened there and we came back and it was fine again. My aunt then turned up, we went to court, she won custody of me, I moved to Italy, met my cousins, one of them helped me to get back home, my aunt turned out to be my dads sister not my mums, me and my cousin flew home, my dad appeared on the plane with my aunt and he shot Elliot, my cousin, Elliot went to hospital, died, came back to life, the boys all moved back in together and we are now all good" I said.