The new house

A/N- I have now followed two people who both gave me ideas, so I really will follow you if you give me an idea! Anyway I hope you enjoy the chapter...

Zoe's POV

I woke up excited the next morning because the boys were going to show me the new house today. I gracefully stood from my bed and walked lightly out of my bedroom. Joking I fell out of bed when someone screamed at the top of their lungs from down the hall and ran like an elephant to see what was going on.

I heard another scream come from the direction of Liam's room and when I walked in there both he and Niall were stood on the bed holding each other for dear life.

"What's wrong with you two?" I laughed.

"Zoe get on the bed quick! Quick before it bites you" Liam dragged me over to the bed.

"What bites me?"

"The spider" Niall pointed to a tiny spider that was on the carpet.

"Are you actually serious?" I asked, looking from one to the other.

"They're big and scary" Niall defended.

"And you're innocent and cute" I punched his cheeks before bending down next to the spider and picking it up in my hands. "There we go, all done"

"Thanks Zo, just don't let it near us" Liam backed away.

I rolled my eyes and laughed, walking out of the room and downstairs to let the spider outside. Harry was in the kitchen making some tea and eating a cereal bar.

"Always the healthy one Haz" I said.

"Indeed" he agreed in a posh accent.

I placed the spider outside and then walked back inside. I sat at one of the stools and Harry passed me a plate with a piece of toast on it.

"Thanks" I said gratefully, starting to spread butter on it.

"You're welcome" Harry said. "So are you looking forward to seeing the new house?"

"Very, it will be cool to live together again. It's been just under three years" I said thoughtfully.

"Yeah. Niall was pretty bummed that you wouldn't get to live with just him at all" Harry explained.

"But now I'll get to see all of you all the time. Unless one of you decides to leave" I laughed nervously.

"I don't think that's going to happen Zo" Harry reassured me.

"Will Elliot get a room?" I asked.

"Yeah everyone's getting their own room including Elliot"

"The house must be pretty big then"

"It's not small let's say that" Harry finished up his tea and started walking towards the front door. "I'm going to pack my things and drive round to the house so I can have my car there, I'll see you later"

"Ok bye!" I called as I heard the front door close.

All the other boys came downstairs and left to go and pack as well and soon it was just Liam and I in the kitchen.