Chapter Twenty Six

After being announced as the winners f the competition and the dance project that is being held we were buzzing and we went through to the greenroom and began talking excitedly about the dance project and what was going to happen. I was happy that they were happy and it being their first win and their first competition.

"How's everyone feeling?" Mackenzie asked and the room filled with cheers before a knock on the door interrupted the moment we were having as a dance studio.

I opened the door and saw the social worker stood outside the door waiting. I smiled slightly before stepping out unnoticed.

"How did you like the competition?" I asked her, I leaned against the door frame waiting for an answer.

"It was Amazing, the way you act with Alexis was amazing. I can see you being an amazing mother to her. but I have a few things you need to know before you take on the full responsibility." I nodded and pushed her to continue. "Okay so I have a list of important dates in Alexis' life. I also have people to keep out of her life on a list. They're bad news and if they start seeing her they could hurt her in ways you can't even imagine." The social worker said. I nodded and looked at the piece of paper I had been given.

Important Dates

October 9th 2011- Alexis Birthday

January 2nd 2013- present - Yearly Check up (She shows sign of Leukaemia)

People to stay clear of

Her Mother Marion Preston

Her Step-Father David Preston

Her twin sister Lily Preston

Her friend Hanna Nobile

Her friend Aria McMahon

These people are dangerous and can hurt her. Please put the pictures to the faces.

I looked into an envelope and saw pictures with their names written on them. It shows that you CAN judge a book by the cover because they look innocent and like good people and yet they tested their daughter horribly but took her twin with them and are now having another baby. It makes me sick just thinking about it but I was happy I got to know when her birthday was. She was going to be 4 in 2 weeks and I had nothing planned, I didn't even know it was her birthday. I have to plan something and make it great. It's her first birthday with us and the whole studio could be there celebrating the adoption and a 4th birthday. I couldn't wait, I already knew what I was getting her for her birthday.