Chapter Six

It's the day before the studio opens and Chloe, Paige Mackenzie and I are running around trying to finish everything by lunch time.

I was stood outside waiting for the others to finish what they were doing and then we would be putting up some more posters just like we had done everyday for two weeks.

"Brooke?" I turned to the familiar voice and saw Maddie, Nia and Kendall walking towards me.

"Hey. What are you guys doing here?" I asked. They don't live this way, there is nothing pit this way for them to be doing. I bet Abby set them up to this.

"I just wanted to see if the Rumours are true. That you were starting you're own business. But I guess it is." Maddie said. I could sense a little annoyance in her tone but I just rolled my eyes.

"Yeah it's true. We can't be happier. Nobody is telling us our flaws. Nothing just us having fun." I said with a slight edge to my voice.

"You turned my sister knows me and now you're all turning on us." Maddie snarled. I rolled my eyes. I hated the fact she felt like this. I still loved her like a baby sister but I betrayed her.

"Look I'm sorry. But I don't want to be Abby's guinea pig and used whenever Maddie can't be. I don't want to be told what to do. I'm 18."

"Now if you excuse us. We have a opening day to prepare for." Paige said as we turned to the posters and began to walk off in the direction they had came from.