Chapter Eight

The evening after the auditions we were all tired and couldn't wait to get to sleep. I was so happy we were already becoming a dance studio, we weren't messing around.

I was driving us home and the others were playing on their phones and listening to music, I subconsciously passed the ALDC and saw some dancers stood outside with some instructors. I saw Gianna and pulled over in front of her.

"Hey Gianna. What are you all doing out here shouldn't you be choreographing for the competition this weekend?" I asked rolling my window down.

"We would but Abby got pissed and we were kicked out because we messed up the schedule." She explained. I looked at the dancers stood out side teeth chattering.

"What about them?" I asked pointing towards the dancers.

"They didn't even do anything. They were in a lesson and they were on a break Abby card them lazy and told them they didn't deserve to have her training them." She said.

"Do you have a car? That would fit you all in." she nodded and I smiled. I had an idea. "Follow me." I said and waited until they were loaded up and began to drive towards my house.

As we got inside I ushered them to sit around the dining table and scattered pieces of paper with the scheduled times for lessons on.

"How would you guys like to be choreographers in our studios. Working with the competition team and the other dancers at the company." I explained. They all seemed okay with it but Gianna hesitated.

"I'm not sure. What will Abby do when she sees us at the competition helping you?" She asked.

"She's the one that said she didn't need you any more. You're not her property." I tried to persuade her and the other girls were giving her puppy dog eyes and she began to give in.

"Okay fine, but only if we beat them." She caved. We all cheered and everyone slowly began to leave and head home for the night.

Tomorrow was going to be tiring but worth it. Im looking forward to working with them and beat Abby at her own game.