Holiday Tag

Tagged by SandFrost . :3
----------------------------------/---
1. Which holiday do you celebrate?=
Christmas. Even though my family isn't really religious, at all.
2. What do you want most for that holiday?=
Well, I really don't want anything but time to spend with friends and family, plus a pocketknife. But then everyone's busy at this time of year (I'll be able to spend time with family though :D)  and my mom does not approve of me getting a pocketknife. Oh and time away from my brother before he decides to murder me (not really joking).
3. Favourite song/carol for the holiday?= Carol of the Bells.
4. What was the earliest you bought something for your family?= Considering I don't have money of my own, I can't really can't answer this question. However, I usually help my parents pick gifts for my relatives and the earliest we started was some time in late November.
5. What is your favourite part of that holiday?= Seeing family, playing with my small cousins, the sensation of unwrapping gifts (sometimes I ask my relatives if I can unwrap the gifts for them *slapped*), and the large amounts of food. As you can see, I can't really decide on one thing.

And I just really hope I will be better on Christmas Day because I just got sent to this health center for breathing problems from a fever. m(_ _)m

Anyway, I hope you have a great day/night~! ^_^ Don't catch a cold, fever, or flu!