YouTube Commenters

I don't even know why I bother to look over at the comments of videos. Perhaps I'm just seeing if people are still being prejudice, generalizing bigots. Looking to see if there's others who are actually polite to others, even when they're insulting them harshly. Luckily, there are a few civilized and well-mannered people on YouTube providing their opinions respectfully. Sadly, they ignorant will probably still be there, no matter where you go. They'll still be there until the end of time and will cause the extinction of the world. Or it could be the intelligent or average people, who knows?
Earlier today, I argued a bit with a person on a video who stated that "all gamers are stupid" in a way as if they were establishing that as a fact. It's saddening and rather disappointing that people will use "fact" and "opinion" interchangeably. I didn't insult them at all, and typed that some video games require strategy and intellect, such as Tetris, a puzzle game. They only replied with me being a loser, assumed I only played games and had a warped perception on reality. If I did have a warped perception, I'd be dead by now. .-. I continued to talk to them and there were only insults back, even when I was trying reason. The ignorance in that conversation was the size of a whale.
I think I lost a lot of my faith in humanity because of the Internet. ._. *flies away*