*attempting not to scream in irritation and not correcting people*

What is it with people saying "smol", bæ, yolo, and excessively using text language? I'm sorry, but that kind of stuff is irritating me (especially with "smol") and I have to resist the urge to yell. It's completely pointless.

But all of that bothers me because I'm a major spelling fanatic. In fact, I was a runner up for a school spelling bee, that's how much I love spelling. I pride myself over using proper spelling and I love it.

Text language in general annoys me, but my family and friends do it. I do it occasionally when I'm extremely tired or in a hurry. But it just annoys me since it doesn't take long at all to type or text "you", are", "please", or "why". Seriously people, I can't understand text language well and it looks ridiculous when you use it in places other than texting. Please do not use it with me, unless you find it completely necessary. Basically don't use it ninety percent of the time.

Now for the shortened words. Baby is okay, babe is pushing the line, and "bæ"... Can I kill that term with fire? Why would you call the person or thing you love sh*t? Isn't that disrespectful in a way? Again, with the shortening. It's unnecessary, but I won't mind if you have naturally bad spelling. Then we have the thing (I'm not going to consider a word anymore)... "Smol". Just why? YOU ARE ONLY OFF BY TWO FREAKING LETTERS! IT SHOULD NOT TAKE MUCH TO TYPE IN THE PROPER VOWEL AND THE EXTRA L. DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED WITH THE "WHEN BAE..." TRASH. WHO IN THE WORLD THOUGHT THAT IS A GOOD IDEA? HOW DID "SMOL" GET POPULAR IN THE FIRST PLACE?! *breathes fire*

Okay, I'm sorry about this, but I just really despise that kind of stuff. Despise it with a medium fire. I feel like this is one of the few rants in here, but I had to get it out. And if you use that kind of stuff, I'm fine with it. Just as long as it isn't excessive. Remember, I love all of you.
Bye for now and have a great day/night!