Let's Make This Clear

When it comes to attraction between humans, we usually think of sexual. However, there is another type of attraction, which is romantic. So today, I shall do an explanation on this.

Sexual orientation, as we all know, is the sexual identity of a person when it comes to gender they are attracted to. The most common types we know are heterosexual, homosexual, and bisexual. A person who is heterosexual will have sexual attraction only to a person of the opposite gender. Homosexual will be for a person of the same gender, and bisexual for a person attracted to both men and women. I think we all know how it goes from there. And an asexual person has little to no desire to have sex with anyone, regardless of gender. Anyway, this is all referring to sexual relationships, which we see fairly often. Sex...

Anyway...

Here, we address romantic interests. A person who experiences romantic attraction desires to have a romantic relationship to whoever they are attracted to. But the important part is, the romantic attraction does not involve the desire to have sex. Some types of romantic attractions are heteroromantic, homoromantic, biromantic, panromantic (romantic attraction to anyone because screw gender), abroromantic (orientation is fluid and constantly changes), etc.

And how does this all tie together?

A person has both a sexual and romantic orientation. For example, an asexual person has practically zero sexual attraction, but can be biromantic and have the desire to have a romantic relationship with guys and girls. Yep.

And I can't help but think, when people say a character is gay for only one character specifically, that doesn't automatically mean they're homosexual and/or homoromantic. The chance that they're bisexual and/or biromantic, pansexual and/or panromantic is still there.
And I'm just going to point this out...
Any ship in Hetalia is possible because none of the romantic and barely any of the sexual orientations are confirmed.
Plus there's this aspect that Hima likes to throw in that fanservice, ship teasing, and trolling in his works. And none of the ships are really canon. I'm going to be attacked by so many UsUk, GerIta, and AusHun fans....

Anyway, let's all be happy and ship whatever the heck we want. Okay? *loses a whole bunch of followers*