Chapter 1: New City, New School, New Job

Edit on 16-09-09: OH MY GOD THIS STORY IS SUPER CRINGY JFC

Um little warning; this story is kinda badly written since it is my first story but go ahead if you like super cliché cheesy stories

I have a (better) another taoris book called King
*wink*wink*nudge*nudge

You should check that out too!

Okay sorry

Continue reading

Tao's POV

My mom kissed my cheek as she pushed me out of the car.
"Have fun Tao, and don't forget make friends!"

I rolled my eyes but smiled slightly. My mom was an utter goofball and I loved her for it. My name is Huang ZiTao. Everyone called me Tao. I just moved to Korea from China and I've been learning Korean for a while because my mom knew we would move her one day, but my Korean is still a little choppy.

I walked to the front entrance of the school ignoring all the stares I received from the other students. I guess they didn't get new students very often. The office people gave me all the papers I needed and told me to wait for one of the students to come and show me around. A few minutes later a tall boy with rainbow hair showed up. Not many people could pull off colored hair much less rainbow hair, but the boy in front of me was rocking it.

He smiled and bowed slightly, Hello, I'm Sehun. I'll show you around."

I bowed back, " My name is Tao, I just moved here from China so excuse my Korean."

Sehun smiled warmly,  "No it's okay. My closest friend is also from China."

He started walking and I quickly followed.

"So this is the art wing. And opposite is the music wing. The rest of the school is mostly academic."

I followed Sehun as he took me around school. He talked about all the clubs and lockers and I couldn't help notice a slight lisp. It was barely there but you could hear it if you really concentrated. We finally stopped at a classroom. "And this is our classroom."

I thanked him for the tour and went inside.

The teacher was in the middle of a lesson but he just nodded and motioned for us to sit down. I sighed as the long hours of classes started. During lunch Sehun pulled me to his friends and introduced us.

"Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Suho, Kyungsoo."
He said pointing down the line of four boys. Chanyeol waved and Baekhyun smiled but Suho didn't look up from his book and Kyungsoo seemed to be spacing out.

Sehun sighed, "I swear they are nicer if you get to know them. Kyungie is having love issues right now and Suho is a nerd."

"Suho is also older than you." Suho said not looking up from his book.

Sehun rolled his eyes, "Whatever."

I laughed until some guys caught my eye. They walked into the lunch room and made couple of girls get up and move to another table. One of them whispered something in one of the girl's ears and she giggled before running away.

I raised my eyebrow, "Who are they?"

Chanyeol turned to look at who I was looking at, "Oh them. They are a bunch of prissy rich kids who were born with at least ten credit cards in their pocket."
Suho flinched before he went back to normal, "Suho you know your not like them."