cнαpтer 1

hey :)

so I just had a thought about this and since I haven't done teacher/student fanfic before, I wanted to give it a go and it obviously has to be a Ziam one. (I have a problem.) I am going to try and make this fanfic as hot as possible but it'll probably end up being adorable ^-^

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

here's the description- 

Zayn Malik, 24, has been teaching at Collins High School for 2 years now and throughout those 2 years he has without any difficulty stayed out of trouble; no affairs with his students, nothing. But that all changes when a new student called Liam Payne suddenly jumps into Zayn's life and Zayn can't help but just lust for Liam's puppy eyes, his pouty lips and that fucking birth mark on his neck. Zayn wanted that boy to be his.

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

*Zayn's POV*

I sighed, dropping a pile of books on my desk as Louis came rushing into my office, huffing loudly as he sat down on top of my desk nearly making the pile of books fall off.

"Can you be careful? I am not picking these up again and arranging them" I said, rolling my eyes. 

"Zayn, that's least of my worries right now" He snapped, glaring at nothing in particular.

"Oh, so what's your main worry right now?" I said, making myself a cup off coffee. My head was literally killing me and I still had one more class to teach, honestly I needed a break. 

"That Styles kid" Louis groaned, getting off my desk. Louis paced back and forth, his hand stroking an invisible beard. "He's such a fucking tease, you have no idea Zayn. He's driving me mental. Insane" 

"You're his teacher,Lou" I said, "Not much you can do about this situation" 

I wasn't totally against teacher/student relationship, I guess sometimes you can't just help but feel attracted to someone but if it were me, I would never risk my job for a one time thing. I loved teaching and I don't think I am prepared to lose something I love just because I feel attracted to one of my students. Not happening. 

"Yo, Zayn?" Louis snapped his fingers in front of me, snapping me out of my thoughts. I gave him nod, telling him to continue with whatever he was saying.

"As I was saying, he drives me fucking insa-"

"Heard that already." I said, "Does that mean you like him or it is just your stupid hormones?" 

"My hormones are not stupid, Zayn. And so what if I like him?" Louis snapped, glaring at nothing in particular again. He does that a lot doesn't he? Sometimes, I wonder why I was best friends with him, okay not sometimes, always.

"Louis you're a drama teacher, Harry's drama teacher" I said as if it was the most obvious thing ever, which it was just not for Louis.