Chapter 41

• Dedicated to All of you reading this series, thank you for the support

Note: Okay so I am in a very good mood at the moment so I thought I would upload the penultimate chapter. I would just like to point out that I do not own the songs Sparks Fly and Just The Way You Are, all credit goes to Taylor Swift and Bruno Mars but I love these songs and thought they went well in this chapter. Even so I have included the video to Sparks Fly, since I think it tells Chris and Lila's feelings for each other really well. Okay so fan, comment and vote if you want to show your support for the story and enjoy the chapter my lovelies, Laura xx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Come on Chris we're going to be late!" I called from the doorway. Where was he? Surely it doesn't take a guy fifteen minutes to use the toilet.

"Chill Lila I'm here. Gosh you've become really cranky since you came back from the dead" he replied running down the stairs, closely followed by Wyatt. I rolled my eyes at him.

"I am not. But Liam's going to be there today and it wouldn't look good if we were late again. Especially since my ankle is much better now" I explained and stuck my tongue out at him. He grabbed his leather jacket off the coat peg and I gave Wyatt his jacket. We hurried out of the door, locking it behind us before we ran to Piper's car.

"What took you so long?" Melinda asked from the front seat and Leo, who was driving as Piper was already at the club, turned around to look at us. I shrugged and they looked at Chris. He grinned but didn't explain what had taken him so long.

It was a week later and we were playing a gig at Piper's club, again. This time it was our first gig as a signed band. Liam Westwood would be there to offer support and introduce us so that people would get to know us as the new band signed to Gold Records. After last week all of us had been very weak and had hardly any energy. It was hard just getting up for school of a morning. Piper, Wyatt, Melinda, Amy and Chris had given some of their magic to the circle casting, allowing my elements to feed off their power and giving them the boost they would need to heal me. But because I had already died, it took a lot more power as my soul had apparently needed healing as well, according to Chris.

I had asked the Halliwells a few days after when I had recovered fully, and Piper and Leo believed that when I told everyone my story, this brought Wyatt and Chris closer to me. So with their combined desire to bring me back to life, the bond had done just that, and brought me back to my body. Chris had also explained to me that when my spirit left my body he felt the elements leave as well, except they stayed swirling around the room. He said that because he felt strongly for me the elements allowed him to control them until I was healed, as they knew his feelings for me, which meant he was much closer to me than Wyatt. After he had explained this we both blushed darkly and forgot that he had said that. Or at least I tried to, but he basically had confirmed that he had feelings for me. Those words had been going around in my head for days now and I had decided to sing the song that I had written about him.

"Okay we're here" Leo announced as he pulled into the parking space that was only reserved for Piper and her manager. We all climbed out of the car, but I had to wait for Wyatt and Chris to move before I could get out, as I had been squished in the middle again. I could feel the excitement rolling off their bodies as I sat next to them. It had started to make me feel slightly light-headed.

We walked up to the entrance and the bouncer, who knew us, let us in. We thanked him and hurried down the stairs. I looked to my left to see that everyone was seated at our usual table. They waved us over and Amy handed Melinda and me some drinks. We took them and I took a large gulp before sitting down on one of the chairs.

"Good look guys" came a voice from behind us. I turned to see that Liam was standing there. I smiled at him and stood up to shake his hand.

"Thanks Liam" I said and he nodded at each member of our group.