Chapter 16

Note: so i have a bit of a break from revision so i thought i would update because i'm sooo bored. this chapter just introduces you a little bit more to Lila's power. i read about circle invoking on some sort of witch website and thought it sounded good. Enjoy my lovelies :) XxX

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We had gone through numerous nightwear, belonging to both me and Melinda. In the end Amy decided to wear a nightshirt of mine that reached just below her knees. She also borrowed Melinda's silk dressing gown to keep herself warm while we were downstairs. I changed into my favourite fluffy, blood red pyjamas, just so that Amy wouldn't feel uncomfortable sitting in a nightshirt while there were guys in the same room, considering that she liked one of them. When we were both done we made our way downstairs.

Walking into the living room we found everyone sitting down with a variety of board games on the table.

"Board games? Really?" I said, not believing that this was all they could come up with. Wyatt and Chris gave me a look that said 'is that a problem?' I rolled my eyes at them

"I told them Lila but they didn't listen" Melinda said shrugging her shoulders from where she was sitting on one of the chairs.

"That's okay" I said grinning as I thought of something, just as a rainstorm started.

"Oh no. Lila what are you planning?" Piper asked, knowing what I was like when I came up with an idea, as they were usually wacky. I smiled at her before sitting down in between Wyatt and Chris. I had to wiggle my way in though as they took up most of the couch. I looked at both of them in turn while thinking, I have an idea, just go along with me please? and they both nodded.

"That's not good" Melinda said. She answered my questioning gaze. "When you talk privately to my brothers it usually means you're cooking up something" I rocked my head from side to side, showing that I agreed but it only happened occasionally.

"Maybe 'cause I am" I grinned. "-Amy come sit down I wanna show you something" I said and she followed by sitting on the chair opposite me. I held my hand open and winked at her just as Wyatt's hand fell on my forearm.

What do you think you're doing? You can't show her  he thought. I glared at him in reply before sending my thoughts to him.

Watch me show her. She's a witch as well Wyatt let's at least make her comfortable with magic. Even if it's not her own. I raised my eyebrows and he rolled his eyes before taking his hand off my arm. I knew that he'd given in.

I looked back at Amy who was gazing at me with curiosity but also seeming quite uncomfortable and annoyed. Thanking the lord that I knew her enough to be able to sense what she was feeling I opened myself up to her and found that she was jealous. She was jealous of how Wyatt and I were looking at each other. She thought something was going on, but she would think that as she couldn't hear our thoughts. I smiled.

"Don't worry Amy, nothing's going on, I'll explain in a sec." I said and she looked shocked. I looked at my hand pointedly before imagining a flame appear in my palm. I was just about to summon fire when a flame appeared. I gasped and Wyatt and Chris looked at me with concern. Amy jumped up and hid behind the chair she had been sitting on.

"Amy what are you doing?" I asked frowning.

"What was that?" she screeched in surprise.

"It was magic. I told you I was a witch" I frowned in concern.

I had told Amy a few months ago that I was a witch, but that was mostly because Chris and I had been having an argument telepathically. I've forgotten what the argument was about now, but we'd both gotten so angry that things started flying around the room thanks to Chris' telekinetic power and I had accidentally set something on fire. Amy had freaked out, knowing that those supernatural things had been related to us somehow, though that was because things like that happened often around Chris, Wyatt and myself, plus there was the fact that we went on a lot of demon vanquishes with the sisters, or even on our own and so ended up gong to school with new bruises or scars or cuts.