Chapter 33

Note: Okay so major disaster I accidentally uploaded chapter 34 instead of this one but I've corrected it. So new chapter for my wonderful readers. Another filler chapter but it will be important for later on in the story (and also if I do a sequel). So enjoy the chapter my lovelies and comment, fan and vote if you would like me to know how much you like my story.

--Laura X

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After over an hour of driving I felt slightly sick. I never did well on road trips, especially if they were really long, but luckily throughout my childhood I haven't thrown up on a long trip. Hopefully I could keep it like that. I was feeling so ill that I had fallen asleep on Chris within half an hour of starting off and had just woken up.

"Sorry Chris I didn't mean to fall asleep on you" I said rubbing my eyes and yawning. He frowned then shrugged.

"It's okay I know what you're like on long journeys" he smiled and I returned it. Someone nudged me on my back. I shifted and saw that Melinda had leaned forwards and Wyatt was watching me. I let my head thump onto the back of the chair.

I bolted up as a guitar rhythm on my iPod starting playing. I frowned before bobbing my head to it. I don't remember adding any guitar rhythms to my iPod. I suddenly felt attached to the rhythm so I lifted my iPod off my lap, feeling the sudden need to make another song. Oh right I remember now a few years ago I'd made a folder full of drum and guitar beats played by Chris, Wyatt and Justin. They made it in case I came up with some lyrics for a song and then I could use the beats as backing music if I liked them.

Luckily my iPod was the new one and let me do so much more on it. It was a couple of centimetres smaller than those tablets that had come out a few years ago. My iPod had a touch screen with built in You-Tube as well as a media player and video player (to play downloaded television programs or films). The iPod connected straight to the internet if there was a wireless connection anywhere within a certain radius. There was also a gallery on my iPod which projected the image so that it stood out of the screen. It had different applications already installed as well as extra memory for more applications if I wanted them. One of the applications I had was a music mixer and that's what I wanted right now.

I navigated my way to the music mixer that I had downloaded as soon as I received the iPod. In the mixer, all of the drum and guitar beats had been installed. It allowed me to join different guitar rhythms together as well as add drum beats to it and I could even save lyrics to a song. I had actually created a lot of the music for songs on this iPod for the past two years, especially if I was on a journey. I clicked onto the little box at the side with a music note in there and it took me to my now playing music, I read that the guitar beat had been called 'awesomeness' rolling my eyes I guessed that Chris or Wyatt had uploaded it. I paused the song before minimizing it, and I was back on the music mixer.

On the side was a list of all of the drum beats and guitar rhythms that I had loaded onto my iPod. Using my thumb I pulled the list down until I found the guitar rhythm and dragged it onto the mixer. Here it started playing and I already had an idea of the drum beat that I wanted, I knew what it was under as I'd used it a few times before. I dragged that onto the mixer and both of the beats played side by side. I frowned and felt Chris looking at me. I just remembered that he was probably confused seeing as how he had my other earpiece in. I returned his gaze and grinned at him, feeling excited suddenly. I hummed to myself before dragging the bar of the drum beat to start a few seconds after the opening guitar. I nodded to myself before watching Chris and found that words flowed into my head. Words that could be associated with Chris.