Chapter 35- Part 2

"Chris! Wyatt!" I screamed. My heart was beating ten times faster. I could feel my face heating up as the blood rushed to my head. It made me feel dizzy and sick. My legs felt like jelly as I was shaking so badly. I was so scared. Would I die if I fell to the ground? Maybe. It was more likely that I would break countless bones in my body. As much as I loved and missed my mom I didn't particularly want to join her yet.

"Lila. Stay calm" came Wyatt's voice. I couldn't tell whether it was in my head or actually coming from him. That made me wonder, how was it that I had heard the boy's thoughts today. I had closed off the bond, yet I didn't have to try hard to hear them.

"Hey there. How are you doing?" Wyatt said and this time I could tell that he was near to me. My ears had there own heartbeat now due to the blood rushing to my head.

"Oh you know, just hanging out" I said and giggled at my own joke. And because I knew Wyatt so well I knew he would be frowning or rolling his eyes at me.

"Not funny Lil" he replied and I stopped giggling.

"You wanna know how I feel. I feel scared to death and I don't particularly want to join my mom yet. Can you untangle me or something because the blood is rapidly rushing to my head? I actually think it's affecting my sanity" I asked him and giggled again. I heard him huff out a breath. He must've breathed heavily then because I was having trouble hearing over the pumping in my ears.

My heart slowed down slightly. Thank god that Wyatt was here, he would be able to do something. I hoped.

"Wyatt?" I called and felt myself bounce.

"Yeah?" he replied and it sounded like he was right by my ear.

"No pressure or anything, but I'm putting my life in your hands now" I replied, hopefully trying to lighten the mood. My face felt hotter and I felt myself slowly losing consciousness. I suppose it didn't help that I still had my eyes closed. Slowly I opened them to see Wyatt's butt in my face.

"Okay next time we do this Wyatt, try not to shove your butt in my face!" I yelled at him and he turned around in shock before frowning.

"Lila. I don't think we should do this again, I'm surprised I haven't filled my underwear up yet. And I love you and all but this is not the time to be staring at my ass" he retorted. I snorted but smiled at his reply. So he did care about me.

"Wyatt I can think of lots of guys whose butts I would much rather have in my face" I replied and then had a sudden urge to slap myself silly as I knew what his answer would be.

"Oh yeah, would my little brother be one of those guys?" he replied, and I knew he was grinning at his remark.

"Actually I wouldn't mind, your butt is looking really funny in those jeans, perhaps you should've put on the ones Melinda designed for you" I replied. Actually his butt looked perfectly fine, I just said that to annoy him.

"You know what Lila I could leave you here to slowly fall to your death, but I'm not going to because that's how nice I am."

"Aww Wyatt I didn't know you cared so much" I smiled. He shook his head.

"You know I do Lila. Now do you trust me?" I frowned and he turned to look at me.

"What kind of question is that? I trust you with my life, hence why you are here now" I replied.

"Good because I'm about to free you. The Velcro on you sandal is surprisingly strong, it's why you're caught up. So I need you to grab hold of me somehow because when I free you you're going to start falling again" he replied and I nodded.

"Okay" I whispered feeling slightly giddy all of a sudden. I grabbed hold of the waistband in his jeans.

"Wyatt, I'm not feeling you up by the way" I said.