Chapter [1]

*Sigh* I did it again guys...I made another story...

I now have like, five. Aha, im so screwed! :)

Oh well, I'll work it out. I always do!...Right...?

Lol(:

When school starts, one of the stories is gunna be murdered from my works(: Just a heads up. Ahhah(:

And, for this story, Imma try to do a bunch of different POVs! So you know who's thinking what you know? See, I think about you guys!(; Lol, that might sound a lil bit creepy...But you know what I mean!

Ohkay well...

Uhm, enjoy!!

Don't hate!!(:

...No seriously, don't. I wasn't joking about that.

The goal is four pages(:

___________________________________________

[Avery POV]

"Look, Avery, I don't think running away is going to help."

"Why should I care? They won't notice anyways." I snarl. I zip the bag shut after stuffing half my closet in there.

"C'mon. Unpack all the crap and go to sleep." My cousin, Kyran says in a stern voice.

I sigh in fake defeat, and plop my body onto the bed like I was tired.

"Okay. I won't go. Jeez." I lie into a pillow. I look up, and see Kyran's gray experienced eyes peer into my same colored gray, unexperienced, naive ones.

I feel like she knows what I'm going to do.

"Go to sleep." She warns. I snort, and pull the covers over my head.

I hear her footsteps exit my room, and then slowly shut the door.

After about three minutes of silence, I slowly and quietly get out of bed.

I snag my bag from the ground where I had left it, and open the window.

"Pfft, bye." I mutter into my room, and jump out of the window.

Yeah, like anyone would actually notice me gone.

[Ian POV]

I sigh, and look at Tammy; the chick at my doorstep.

"Ian! Can I just-," She tried to peak over my shoulder and see the inside of my house.

"What the hell are you doing?" I bark.

Who DOES that? Oh right, creepy, stalker chicks do.

"You have a white couch? Ohmygod! I wanna-,"

I shut the door in her face.

Jeez...

She's the eighth girl who's been that obssesed with me since I went to the high school...

I just want a girl who's actually NOT obssesed with me, and likes my personality, rather than my looks.

"Ian! IAN!" I hear Tammy's muffled voice yell at the door.

It's amazing how I actually heard her from downstairs screaming my name.

I put my iPod earphones in my ears and turn it on.

'Choke Chain' from 3OH!3 came on.

HA, I love this song.

I hear muffled, "IAN!" 's from outside.

I decide to clean the house, and work from downstairs to upstairs.