Mean Guy and Nice Guy

Chanyeol's POV

I came back and entered my room. The first thing that caught my attention was all my equipment and instruments just laying on the floor in a mess. I looked up and saw a girl lying across my bed.

"What are you doing in my room?" I glared at her. She stared at me, then quickly stood up, off my bed. "What do you have to say for yourself?" 

"Er..." She started, then stopped. 

"Get out." I said to her.

D.O's POV

"The cleaning lady must have come by. Ahh." Sehun said, jumping onto the sofa and lying down.

"Wah.. Not a speck of dust..." Baekhyun said, holding up his finger to examine the dust which wasn't there.

"I said get out!!" Chanyeol yelled from upstairs. We all stared at the direction where his voice was coming from.

"What's the commotion?" Sehun asked quietly. 

Suddenly a girl ran down the stairs and out of the house. I guessed what happened, and followed her out of the house.

Ji Yeonhee's POV

I quickly ran out of Chanyeol's room and out of the house. I squatted down and buried my face into my arms, trying hard not to cry. I felt someone place a warm, fluffy coat over me. I looked to my right and saw D.O staring at me, holding the cleaning apron with his face on it.

"Hey, it's a picture of me. Not a very good one though." He said, laughing. I slowly took the apron from him. "You're here to clean, right? You guys had a misunderstanding?" He asked.

"I didn't mean to.." I said. Suddenly I felt someone's hand on my cheek. I looked up to find D.O staring at me. He looked apologetically at me and took back his hand. 

"Your face was so red I couldn't help myself. I'm sorry." He apologised. 

Chanyeol's POV

I came down the stairs, wanting to return the girl's phone to her. I saw her outside the door with D.O's hand on her cheek.