They Saw Me?

A/N Thank you for all the reads! I never thought I'd get so much in such a short amount of time. Well... This is going to be quite a long chapter... And uh. Viewer discretion is advised..

Baekhyun's POV

"Hey, Kai!" I say into the phone.

"Hi!" Sehun said.

Kai waved hi from the phone screen.

"Are there any pretty girls?" Asked Sehun.

"What's wrong with you?" I said, shoving Sehun away. "Kai, your skin looks much lighter. Are there any pretty girls?"

D.O shoved me away, causing me to knock Sehun again. Everyone was laughing.

"Knock it off!" D.O said to Sehun and I. "Where are you? Did you meet your parents?" He continued to ask Kai.

Kai spoke up. "One at a time please! How are you doing?"

"It's boring here." I replied. "Just look at what we're doing." I tilted my head and closed my eyes, imitating sleeping.

"No fun."

"Yeah."

"Actually, I'm also itching to dance again." Kai said. "I miss you guys. I'll be back soon."

"Nah, take your time. Leave this place to us." I said.

"Right." Kai replied.

"Alright, see you later."

"Bye!"

"Bye!"

I waved bye, follower by the others. I shut off the phone. Immediately everyone started moaning, including me.

"What do we do now?"

"What to do?"

"There's nothing else to do."

"Hey, what's she doing?" Sehun suddenly said.

"Hey, what do you mean?" I asked him.

Sehun pulled me down lower. "Sit down. Look next door."

There she was. That girl, looking at our place through a pair of binoculars. She seemed confused. Probably because we suddenly disappeared out of her view. Suddenly Sehun took the words out of my mouth.

"Is she stalking us?" He said.

"She seemed harmless." I said. An idea came into my mind. "Should we have some fun with her"

Sehun looked at me and seemed to understand what I was thinking. "Okay." He said.

"Okay?"

"Okay."

"And you, D.O?"

"Huh?" He stared at us for a second.

"Ahh... He's no fun." Sehun said.

We counted down three, two, one.

Ji Yeonhee's POV

"What?" I thought to myself.

Baekhyun was leaning over Sehun... Doing... Something...?

"No way..." I quickly came down from the couch and sat on the floor. "I wasn't expecting such a provocative scene." I got up on the couch again. I just had to see it again.

"Huh?" They had gotten closer and looked as if, they were... Doing... Something...

D.O's POV

They were still at it.

"Come on... Ehehehehe." They were saying.

"You guys, stop it. Stop it." I was saying to them.

"Why?"

"Come on, come on."

They didn't care.

I took out the remote for the curtains, and made it slowly close the curtains. I care out from the couch and waved to her.

Ji Yeonhee's POV

Their curtains started to close. And D.O was waving in my direction. Wait, who else is there? He must be waving at me. Yes, he was staring at me. I gasps and quickly came down from the couch again. I gasped.

"Did... They see me?" I asked myself.

I climbed back up again, and continued anyways.

Chanyeol's POV

I came down after watching them from above the stairs.

"This place just got exciting."

"This house..."

"Huh?"

"It's mine from now on."

"No, it's mine."

"Don't even think about it."

"It's mine."

Everyone was bickering. Suddenly D.O asked me: "Chanyeol. Why did you bring us to this house? Is there a reason you wanted to come?"

"I lost something here." I replied. I walked over to the couch, where Sehun made space for me. I leaned over it and pulled the curtains open. She was still there. Could she be... Her?

"Something precious." I said.