It's Exo

Ji Yeonhee's POV

I hear my brother practising his martial arts on the hat/jacket stand again.

I rush up to him, grab his shoulder, spin him around to face me, and squash his face.

"Hey, you, you, do you know who moved in next door?"

"Yeah. The ugly ass guys." He replied.

Argh... I silently cried inside my head. I rush up the stairs, into my room, wrap myself with blankets, get out my phone, and search for exo. I just had to make sure.

"No way, they can't be exo!" I say to myself. "Universal star, exo, living right next door? Argh... What do I do now? My face is so red it's about to explode." I sigh. In this situation I should call someone. That someone being...

"What's up?" Came the voice on the other side of the phone.

"Are you busy today?"

"Yeah, I have stuff to do. Why? Can't you tell me over the phone? What is it?"

I look around like to see if someone is watching me. "The things is..." I begin, "My neighbour... It's exo."

"What? Your mother treated you so badly you finally lost it."

"It's true! I told you some guys moved in next door. Well, it's exo!" I exclaim. After a short pause, she didn't reply. "Hello? What the heck?" She hung up on me. Suddenly I had a vision of her calling a taxi. She wouldn't not come in this situation.

I climbed off my bed, bent down, and opened the box below my bed.