The Strange Girl

Everyone seems to be hypnotised, walking in a single line, towards the kitchen, where the smell was coming from.

"It smells so good." Baekhyun says, continuing to smell the air.

We turn the corner into the kitchen, D.O first. He suddenly stops, and quickly goes back bend the corner. The others all do the same.

"Hey hey hey hey hey," Baekhyun begins, "someone's eating rice cake."

"What?" Responded Sehun.

"Who?" Questioned D.O.

"What rice cake?" I ask, confused.

We all poke our heads around the corner, one after another, to see who this person was. There was a box full of rice cake on the table, and next to the table stood a girl. She was eating rice cake- probably one out of the box. She took a bite and started choking.

"Huh?" I couldn't help but be confused.

"Look at that, hey?"

"That's our fridge."

"Move it." I say. We come out from behind the corner. She has taken a drink bottle and started drinking out of it. Our drink bottle from our fridge. She turns around and sees us.

"Who are you?" I ask her, feeling frustrated, who does she think she is?

Suddenly, she replied me by spitting out water in my face. I closed my eyes as soon as the first drop of water hits my face. I feel every single droplet of water on my face.

I hear the other members slightly laughing and asking me if I'm alright.

Ji Yeonhee's POV

I stare at Chanyeol's face. I still can't believe what I've done.

"Hey?" I ask myself. "What's happening? Why is exo here? And why did I spit on them? What am I gonna do?" I felt like dying.

"Your skin looks nice and shiny." Baekhyun says to Chanyeol.

Argh! Exo lives next door!

"Next door... My mum told me to bring..." I stammered, trying to explain. No one took notice of me.

"I'll just get out of here!" I thought to myself, and started to sneak away.

Behind me I heard them talking, "We don't have any tissues. Damn it!"

I saw D.O turn the face me, follower by the others. "Let's just go!" I told myself, and raced out of the kitchen, out of their house.

Chanyeol's POV

"That's our neighbour? What an oddball." says Baekhyun, as they walked out of the kitchen trying to catch another glimpse of the girl. I stayed in the kitchen and still feel really mad and frustrated at her for spitting water in my face.