It's Always Rent.

"Breakfast! Get up, get up, get up," My mum yells at me as she hits me and slaps me with a pillow.

"Stop hitting me!" I yell back at her.

"Get up. Do as you're told. You want to live as you please? Then pay rent."

"What's so great about this shabby old house anyways? You're the only realtor on the entire planet who tells her daughter to pay rent."

"You must be awake since you're mouthing off. Come out for breakfast."

"Ugh, ouch." With that, she walks away. I lie back down, clutching my blankets, as I remember what happened yesterday.

'It will be all over the net by tomorrow.

Those words. I take out my phone, and search up 'blonde woman murdered'. All it came up with was 'no results found'.

"There's nothing on the net." I say to myself strangely. Instead, I search 'exo'. I scroll down the list. There's a piece of news that caught my eye; 'EXO Suho injured. International tour cancelled, why?'.

"Gaeun will be in tears right now," I sigh.

"Ji Yeonhee! Get out here!" My mum impatiently shouts from downstairs.

"Alright! Jeez." Frustrated, I go downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Some guys are moving in next door." My mum says.

"Ah..." I remember how there's going to be a bunch of good looking guys moving next door. I start to turn red again.

"What are you thinking?" My mum and my brother say in unison, staring at me.

"What? Nothing." I continue eating normally.

"If you see their moving van give this to them," my mum says, passing a house pass to me.

"Why don't you do it?" I question her.

"I have to go to work."

"And him?" I say, tilting my chin towards my brother.

"He has to study. My sweet boy, eat up." my mum says, making kiss noises towards him. He smirks at me.

I stare at them in disgust. Suddenly he pokes his tongue out at me. I open my mouth, about to say something, but is stopped my mum commanding me.

"Do as you're told. Or pay rent."

"Alright!" I reply, frustrated. "I'm sick of hearing about rent."

"Don't go out like that." She says, eyeing my messy clothes. "First impressions are important."

"Don't be ridiculous, it's not an interview." I stare at her, annoyed.