Breakfast

Ji Yeonhee's POV

"No, don't come near me." I hid myself under the covers. Don't come near, don't come near...

"Had fun sneaking a look?" Chanyeol's face came up as I poked my head out of the covers. I screamed.

Kwang Soo's POV

My sister was rolling around in bed, kicking her arms and legs around as if she was some lunatic with some sort of mental hyperactive disorder.

"What do you think is wrong with her?" Mother asked.

"Mama park," I started, "I believe something intense happened to her last night."

She continued to act like a lunatic.

Chanyeol's POV

"When did you prepare all of this?"

Everyone was downstairs at the table, eating the huge breakfast which D.O has made for us.

"Did you think I'd like it? Because I do!" There was much chatter at the table, as usual.

"Don't leave any leftovers." D.O told us.

"Do you think that girl will run around town telling everyone?" Baekhyun suddenly said. "Should we tell the managers?" I stared at him.

"If she talked, it wouldn't be so peaceful." D.O replied.

"You're right. Did you see her face get red? I'm sure she was enjoying herself." Baekhyun said.

"What? Maybe she watched us do other things too." Sehun said.

"No way. Right?" Said Baekhyun.

"She's not bold enough to blab. Not after what she did." I spoke up.

D.O stared at me. "Do you know her?" He asked.

"No." I replied, looking away. Everyone was staring at me. I quickly changed the topic. "Our manager says he sent someone to clean our house."

"Mm."

"Good."

"How old?"