Me? A Housemaid?

Ji Yeonhee's POV

 "No way! No way in hell!" I shouted at my mum.

"Be careful what you touch and be thorough." She replied, ignoring my protests.

"Listen to me. Why should I clean their house and do their laundry? Huh? Why, why, why?"

"This is an order."

"It's too much. I'm your only daughter. And you want me to become a maid?"

"It's not for free. You'll get paid." I could hear from the tone of her voice she was getting really annoyed.

"Mother!"

"Do you even know how much it pays? World sta-"

I stared at her. World stage...? What? She paused for a short while.

"It will be way above world standard." She continued, smiling. I sighed.

In my mind, I saw D.O waving at me, as the curtains slowly close, followed by Chanyeol opening the curtains and glaring at me.

"No way." I said. "No matter what you say, I'm not doing it. You can't make me!"

"Look over there." My mum said, pointing to the wall behind me. On it was a sign that said [Rent 70 sq. metres 530,000 KRW]. "Do you know how much I can get if I rent out your room?" She continued. "I have no reason to let you live for free." She was sorting out her rental papers.

"You really are something, Mama Park." I said to her. I decided to try a different tactic. "Mama Park... I mean mother." She turned to stare at me. "What can I do?" I continued. "What can I do to not go in there?"

"Simple." She replied. "Get new parents." She laughed in an evil manner, with her hands over her mouth and leaning her had back. I felt annoyed and devastated. She suddenly took out a key card and slid it to me.

"No one's there during the day." She explained. "By the way, don't talk to the guys. Pretend they are invisible. The rightmost room on the second floor. You aren't allowed in there."

I sighed. "I'm never doing it." I said to her firmly. "I can't go to that house. Never!"

"What is this?" I asked.

"Can't you tell? These are exo goods." Ga-eun replied.

Common knowledge: What are goods?

In the world of fandom, it refers to products with the star's face on it. Repeat after me. 'goods'.

"You have the opportunity to use exo goods for exo. Can you imagine? Doing exo's laundry wearing exo rubber gloves? It's a sacred opportunity. Why are you hesitant? I really don't get you." Ga-eun said.

"Didn't I tell you? I got busted for using binoculars."

"But this is for them. If you are sorry, work harder. Clean and polish. Dust your guilt away." She replied, waving the feather duster around.

"Cut it out." I said, frustrated.