Chapter 24

*WARNING! TRIGGER ALERT!!*

I walked into the room and sat down on the bed.
After seeing Tate crying so badly at the park, I decided to take him to my secret spot. It was an old abandoned house. No one lives in it, as I used it to escape the world.
I still hadn't been back to school yet, and I probably won't be for a while.
My leg was pretty much all better. Doctor said I can drive again, but I must have someone else in the car with me.
I had driven Tate here. We were just snuggling on the bed in the bed room for a while. Then, he fell asleep. Now I was pacing and thinking.
I walked around the old beat up kitchen and grabbed a granola bar from the cabinet. I hadn't eaten in 6 days. Slowly, I unwrapped the bar and tore off a piece of it. I put it in my mouth and chewed it up. I took another, and another, and another until the bar was gone.
Then, I took two fingers, and stuck them inside my mouth. I felt a lump come up my throat, and gagged a little.
I ran over to the sink and threw up the granola bar. After it was all out, I turned on the sink and rinsed out my mouth a few times. Then I wiped my face off and cleaned the sink.
I didn't know how long this was gonna last. I knew eventually if have to start eating again. But until I got caught, it wasn't happening.
I hear a noise, and a muffled cry, and turned around. I faced the bedroom that Tate and I had been in a majority of the day.
"Tate? You okay?" I asked.
No response.
"Tate?" I yelled out.
After a minute of silence, I walked down the hall.
I peeked into the crack of the door, and saw a big, red, dark pile of liquid on the floor.
I pushed the door open and gasped at the horrific sight.
A pool of blood surrounded a boy with crazy blonde hair.
I looked at his face and saw tears streaming down it.
"I'm so sorry. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry. Vi I love you. I'm so sorry." He was crying so hard. There was s razor lying net to him, in a pool of blood.
I looked down at his wrists and saw deep gashes that were spewing a dark dark red liquid.
I ran over to him and wrapped my hands around his wrists. "Tate..." I spat out. I was crying rivers.
"Oh my god." I tried to breathe in and out and focus on what to do. My mind was spinning and twisting and I felt like I was going to throw up.
"Vi, it's okay. I'm happy. It's okay. Please, let me go!" Tate whispered, the color of his face draining.
"NO! I need you! Tate! Please, don't leave me." I cried, quickly grabbed a sheet off the bed. I wrapped it tight around his wrists and held it for a minute. I searched the room for a phone, then remembering that mine was in my pocket.
My arm flung behind me and grabbed the phone. I dialed three numbers that I knew by heart into the phone and put it to my ear.
I rested it between my shoulder and head so I could hold the blankets to his pouring wrists.
"Hello, 911, what is your emergency?" A women said into the phone.
"Help! Please! My boyfriend slit his wrists and he's bleeding out. Help oh my god help!!!" I yelled int the phone, trying hard to breathe threw the tears.
"Okay, stay calm. What's your address? Where are you? I'll send help." The woman calmly said into the phone.
I told her were we were and she responded "help is on the way. It's important that you stay calm. Keep pressure on the wounds. Cover it up with something. Are you doing that?" She asked.
"Yes! I have blankets wrapped around them. I'm holding them. Hurry up please." I yelled into the phone.
"Tate? Come on. Please. Stay with me!" I cried.
"Vi... It's okay..." Tate said, his eyes fluttering. His face was a pale white color, and his lips were blue.
"Tate!!! PLEASE. HURRY!!!" I yelled into the phone.
"Did you called me boyfriend?" Tate smiled.
"Ma'am, how long has it been since he did this?" I heard he lady's voice once again in My ear.
"I don't know. 5 minutes maybe?" I said. "Why?! Please help. He white and his lips are blue. And oh my god. Help ple-"
"Ma'am, I'm so sorry. But say your goodbyes. He has less then 1 minute left. The ambulance is in their way. They are going as fast as they can. Pray and hope that he'll make it, but I would say your goodbyes..." The lady sadly said into the phone.
I stopped everything- breathing, crying, talking. I looked at Tate and saw his eyes closed. I liked down at this wrists and saw the once white sheets now red.
"Tate..." I heard sirens in the distance but I knew it was too late... He was gone.
The phone dropped and I faintly heard the voice "ma'am? Hello? Are you still there? Hello?"
------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry.