Chapter 13

I never thought it was humanly possible for someone to cry so much.
"Wh-what?" I choked out in between sobs.
Tate was crying too. I wasn't the only one affected by this.
"He's just- gone..." He said. "Everyone started making these rumors that he was cheating on you with Mahogany since he obviously couldn't...-" he cleared his throat "umm... He couldn't get some with you..." I liked at him and stopped crying for like a second. Then I started crying some more.
"It's okay. He didn't. Mahogany liked him, told her friends, they told everyone else... Soon the whole school knew. They all thought they were lovers. Even our friends. But I talked to Nash and he confirmed that they weren't.
"So then they started saying that he said all these things to mahogany, while they were.... Fucking... And then the whole school knew about that.
"He also swore he never said that stuff. Me Cam and Gabby were the only ones that believe him.
"V, he didn't do or say any of that. He was crying so hard when he found out. He promised me he didn't do it."
"But then why did he leave, and why dint he come back!?" I NEEDED ANSWERS!!!
"We don't know. The day after he left, it all started. And then the next day, he wasn't there in the morning when his dad went to his room. They put him in missing persons and they haven't found him yet."
"Oh my god."
I was crying a river and trying to hide my arm at the same time. Is this a nightmare I just can't wake up from!!??
__________
-One month later-
"Come one honey!" Mom screamed  from downstairs. "We're gonna be late!!"
I went as fast as I could, limping down the stairs and went outside to my mothers car. I opened the passenger side door and shoved my crutches in. Then I jumped (with one leg) into the ban, slamming my hip against the console.
Ow. I rubbed my hip as my mom hoped into the front seat, jammed the keys into the ignition, and switched it to on. She backed out of the driveway and tarted for the doctors office.
"Ready?" She asked, looking at me through the corner of her eyes.
"I guess." I stared out the window, thinking abut how everything used to be.
Before Nash.
Before fucking cancer.
Before life.
Ever since Tate told me what happened, I've been missing half of me.
Nash still hasn't been found. I've been texting me non stop.
He texted me back one time.
Dear Violet, I'm so sorry for everything that happened. I didn't intend for any of this. I didn't want to hurt you. I love you more than anything. But there's a lot you don't know about me. I couldn't stay. I couldn't. I know there is so many questions you must have. First, when I left you that day, I did intend to come back. But I never got the chance. I can't explain it all. But maybe some day, when we meet again, I'll explain it all.
I love you Violet. You've made my life worth living.
Please be happy.
Xoxo, Nash<3

-------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for short chapter! (Figured I'd do this in italics since all that was just bold.) hope you guys like. :) sorry again for any errors!