Chapter 16

(Warning! Contains graphic scenes.)
-Violet's mom's POV-
Well... They are obviously happy to see each other again...
They must be jumping on the bed. I keep hearing squeaking sounds coming from Violet's room.
I don't think she should be bouncing on the bed though, with her leg and all. But she hasn't seen him in a while. I don't want to ruin their fun.

-Violet's POV-
In.
Out.
In.
Out.
I moaned.
He moaned.
Shit.
We forgot protection.
Well, maybe I could just get pregnant and just go on that show. But at least Nash would be the dad.
What the fuck Violet?!
Ugh. What am I thinking this!? I'm only 16, and I still didn't get any answers!
Oh... But it felt so good...
-One Hour Later-
"Ohhhhhhhhhhh" Nash sighed as he flopped down under the sheets next to me.
"Well.... That was fun..."
"Ha, Vi, I missed you so much." Nash leaned over, and started kissing my neck, face, and chest.
"Hmmmm..." I moaned. "I need answers Nash."
"I know..." He said, pulling away.
"Tell me what happened."
"I was here with you. We were just snuggling. I wasn't checking my phone. When I finally did, I saw a bunch of messages from my mom.
"She was moving the furniture in the house and she needed help.-"
Before he could finish his sentence, I started coughing my lungs out.
"This is why your not supposed to fuck when you have fucking lung cancer!" I heard my mom yelling at me in my head.
I bent over the side of them bed, coughing my lungs out. I stuffed the plugs back into my nose. The coughing got a little better, but not much.
I needed a drink of water.
I took the blankets off of me and good up. I put on some underwear, a black bra, and blue and green poka-dotted Panamas.
"Water" I spotted out, in between coughs.
I grabbed the backpack that was attached to the nose plugs and my crutches. Then I slowly made my way out of my room, and down the stairs.
I walked into the  kitchen, feeling like I was going to cough out a kidney.
I opened the white cabinet door and grabbed a cup. I filled it up win water, and chugged it.
"Violet?" My mom asked, walking around the corner and into the kitchen.  "Oh my gosh! Violet! Are you okay!?" She asked.
After a minute of me not answering, she finally realized that I was coughing too much to answer.
"This is why you don't jump on the bed!" She yelled, opening up a drawer and pulling out my meds. In her hand, she put five pills, all from different containers. She grabbed a glass of water and gave it all to me.
I dropped the pills down the throat, and took a large sip of water.
A few minutes later, I was finally able to breath again.
"Honey, I'm worried about you. " my mom said.
"Why!?"
"Honey, you haven't been eating." She said, leaning up against the counter.
"You sure? 'Cause I ate Nash pretty good this morning." I turned on my foot, and walked out of the room.
I walked into my room, and Nash wasn't there.
I dropped the glass that I was still holding and started crying.
"N-Nash?" I cried out.
I walked around, and started searching, thinking that he was playing some game.
"Nash!?" I raised my voice a little, letting him know that I wasn't joking and that this wasn't funny.
"NASH!?"
I started screaming his name and crying.
This can't be happening.
We fucked, and now he just leaves!?
Is that all he wanted!?
I started slamming my hands done on my bed, screaming and crying his name.
WHERE IS HE!?
----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for short chapter. And for not updating in a while.
And for the graphic scenes.
But if you read the warning at the top, and decided not to read it, then you can just skip this chapter and go to the next. You won't be missing anything. :)
Have a good day.