Chapter 11

-One week later. -

"Hey honey. How are you?"
My mom came into my room and sat down on my bed.
"Fine." I reply. Looking away.
"Any word from n-"
"DONT." I say. Whipping my head to face her.
"Oh... I'll take that as a no..." She said.  "Call m if you need anything." She said. She walked out of the room and coded the door lightly.
The last time I saw him was a week ago. We had an awesome day. Just laying on my bed, together, holding each other.
Then he left. Rushed out my room.
Without saying why.
Haven't seen or heard from him since.
I thought I loved him and he loved me.
I guess I was wrong.
___________
"Honey! You have visitors!!" I heard my mom call from downstairs.
"Ooouuu. Who are youuuu???" She said. Making googly-eyes at Tyler (the captain of the hockey team) as he, Morgan and Aries walked into my room.
"Oh.... Hello..." I say. Well, I definitely wasn't expecting this.....
"Hey... Oh you look horrible!" Morgan said, coming up next to my bed.
"Uhh.... Thanks!?!?"
"Sorry! I didn't mean it like that!" My mom walked away and Morgan sat next to me n the bed. She patted my shoulders. Aries sat next to her and Tyler stood behind them.
"How are you?" Aries said. Her eyes starting to tear.
Since when were we this close friends that they come to my house like this!?
"You heard what happened?" I asked.
"Just that you were in the hospital and then about the cancer... The whole school knows...."
"WHAT!?" I shot up in my bed and felt sharp pains going through my body. "Ow. Shit."
"Oh! are you alright?!" Morgan put her arm around me for support. "Fine. How the fuck does the whole school know!?!?" I asked, my eyes wide and blazing with cold-hearted fire.
"You didn't hear.....?" Aries said.
"Dude your boyfriend fucked Mahogany in the girls bathroom. Then he spilled all about you." Tyler said.
What!?
"What...." My eyes stung with tears.
Is this really happening!?
"WHAT THE FUCK TYLER!?" Morgan whisper-yelled at Tyler.
"Sorry..." He said. He shrank back into the corner.
"Go wait in the car."
"Bye... I'm sorry, really." He said. As he walked out of my room.
"Vi... OML Vi I'm so sorry!!!" Aries said. She whipped tears from her eyes as she gave me a hug.
"I... I can't believe this is happening right now..." I sobbed into her shoulder.
"That's all he said?" I asked. She pulled away.
Her and Morgan eyed each other. Then, Morgan said, "well..."
"What!?" I asked.  My heartbroken turning into fury with every word thy spoke.
"He said... He said, 'she's on fucking antidepressants 'cause she just wants the attention. She's such a fucking attention whore. I only dated her outta pity, have you seen that bitch!? She's so ugly I threw up every time after I saw her."
Shoot me now.
Tears burst threw my eyes.
HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO ME!?"
I screamed so loud that Morgan and Aries jumped back, off the bed and up against the wall.
"VIOLET!?" My mom came running up the stairs.
I was pounding my fists against the bed and crying and screaming and stuff all at the same time.
She came running into my room and saw what was going on.
The machine on the side of my bed started beeping and I pulled the plugs out of my nose, flung the blanket off my me and threw my feet on the ground.
I'm going to fucking kill him.
"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!?!?" My mom yelled. A few of my siblings came running I tot he room. Morgan and Aries were huddled in the corner crying band my mom was trying to get my back in bed. I grabbed a pair of clutches from net to my wall and started limping my way toward the door.
"VIOLET STOP!" My mom yelled trying to pull me back and call me down.
"Violet! Please!" Mom yelled I pushed her and she fell onto the floor.
"He will pay for what he did to me. That son of a bitch will have a shorter life then me." I limp out of the door and maneuver my way down the stairs and flew open the door.
"NASH!!!!!!!!!!" That boy better run.
------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry😂😂😂 I actually kinda like this tho. Comment what you think.