Chapter 7

My leg was in a black cast from my thigh down to my toes and my arm was in a cast from my fingers to my elbow. There is bruises all over me and whenever I try to move I feel strikes of pain run through out my body.
"They said you may never be able to walk on your left leg again. He did a lot of damage and I'm so sorry I didn't stop it earlier. " he held me close and crying into my hair.
I hugged him with my right arm and said "it's okay. I love you." He kissed the top of my head.
The doctor knocked on the door then came in. He was in a white lab coat and blue scrubs. He was holding a clip board and reading what I'm guessing was my stats.
"So. I'm assuming your boyfriend told you?"
I nodded my head and he walked over to check my blood pressure and heart rate.
"I'm sorry. There isn't much we can do. You'll have to be put on a ventilator. It'll help you breathe but because we caught it so late, it's the best we can do. We can put you on treatments, but to be honest they aren't going to do anything for you. They'll make your hair fall out and spend all your money. But that's it.
"Your left leg is severely damaged. There is a good chance you won't be able to walk on it again. There's also a chance that by some miracle it'll heal in time for you to walk on it. I'm very sorry. I know it's a lot to take in right now.
"Your right arm should heal within 4-5 weeks. You also have 2 broken ribs. Ribs 3 and 7. You'll have to take it easy and rest for a while. No sports, no gym class, nothing active. For 1 week you'll need to be on a bed or coach, try not to get up or move much. You'll have to be in a wheel chair. No school for a week." The doctor said. It was so much to take in.
"I'll be taking off for a week to help her out." Apparently my mother had come back into the room at some point. I guess I was too busy processing this to notice.
"Okay. I'll give you guys some time. Miss, if you could come with me. I have sown paper work for yo and some things for you to sign. And I need to give you directions and stuff on how to deal with this. I will also give you some business cards for some really good therapists I know they could help
Out in a time like this. I also have...." The doctor kept talking to her as they walked out the door. I looked at Nash with my eyes tearing up. He had stopped crying and wiped his face clear.
"Hey.... Sssshh... It's okay. No more tears. Well he through this.... Ssshhh...." He wiped the tears away from my face and hugged me.
There was a knocking on the door and Tay peaked his head in. "Can we come in?"
"Yah. Sure." I said. And smiled at him.
He gestured for everyone to follow and he stepped inside my room. They all crowed me again.
I looked at he faces of all my friends- best friends.
I could tell by the looks on their faces that they knew.
Something- someone- was missing....
"Where's Tate? And Charlie...?" I asked.
Tay looked at Cam and Cam looked at Gabby and Gabby looked at Caitie and Caitie looked at Nash.
"What's going on!?" I asked. Looking around.
"Their... Uh... Their in Lancaster California...." Gabby said.
"What?!" Why the fuck are they there?! Especially when I'm here!?"
"Oh... Umm.. Tate said he hopes you feel better. And Charlie says she sorry. They had plans to go tonight and... Spend some time together I guess..." Tay says
HOW CAN HE FUCKING DO THIS TO ME.
Cam walked over and stood next to Nash, taking my right hand in his. I could tell by his puffy red eyes that he'd been crying. A lot.
"I'm so so so fucking sorry" a year ran down his face and be quickly wiped it away before anyone else noticed.
"When can I leave?" I asked.
"Doc. Says you can leave in a hour. I was thinking we could all go my place and order dinner." Cam says. "I didn't really think you'd wanna go back to your place..."
--------------------------------------------------------------
OML. Sorry if this chapter sucks. I just kinda wanted to get everything else explained. :)
And sorry for any errors. I'm on a bus and didn't check it. :)