Adopted by the Akatsuki 26

OKAY, FIRST OFF, I JUST WANT TO THANK THE  PEOPLE WHO HAVE MADE IT POSSIBLY FOR ME TO HAVE  SO MANY READS 1,349 reads

I KNOW ITS NOT A LOT OF READS HERE AS FAR AS MOST STORIES ON WATTPAD HAVE BUT ITS A LOT MORE READS THAN I EVER THOUGHT I WOULD GET, SO THANK YOU ALL WHO HAVE STUCK THROUCH THIS THING WITH ME AND TAKEN THE TIME TO ENJOY IT AND I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE FOR COMMENTING AGAIN AND AGAIN-AND IN RANY-ROUNDS CASE, GETTING ADDICTED

xxxMissRennxxx for the epic clan name

Rainy-Round because she likes this story so much she's addicted

thamisunderstood for comments that made my day

thanks for everything you guys

OKAY, I AM GOING TO SHUT UP NOW AND HERE'S THE STORY EVERYONE CAME TO READ

Apparenty Zetsu had one hell of an appetite because he ate the Loch Ness Monster. everyone just stared at him after. that. i kind of doubted that anyone thought he ate that much-and the guy was skinny for crying out loud. we all just stared at him for about an hour, everyone was thinking the same thing: who was he going to eat if he got hungry? trust me, i know, i can read minds. i am omnipotent-big word for 'all knowing' but i said omnipotent to make you feel inferirior to me. (evil giggle)

"Hey Zetsu, did the Loch Ness Monster taste like sushi?" i asked him.

"no....more like lobster....." said the White side.

"Bastard, it tasted like salmon." The Black side snapped.

"it tasted like lobster!"

"Salmon!"

"Lobster!"

"Salmon!"

"it tasted like LOB-FREAKING-STER!"

"its tasted like SAL-FREAKING-MAN!"

they went at it for about an hour before the two sides refused to talk to each other after that-and i thought i was the childish one here.

i went back to looking out the window. i think i saw a werewolf at some point but i'm not sure-it could have been something else-like a yeti.

oh! oh! oh! i know! i know! bigfoot! i found bigfoot!

no one beleived me when i told them-okay, well. they all had to beleive me when bigfoot charged the car. i don't know what the hell was wrong with bigfoot but it trashed the car and then made away with all of Hidan's crack. i didn't know big-goot was a druggie!

we all just stared after bigfoot for a while.

"what the hell was that?" Hidan demanded.

"i don't know un." Deidera answered.

"whatever it is, its gone now." Sasori said.

"to bad i didn't eat it...." Zetsu musssed.

"it would have made a great experiment...." Kabuto said.

"All that medical research lost....." Orochimaru looked like he was going to cry

"I told you bigfoot was real." i grinned at Kabuto.

Kabuto just adjusted his glasses and laughed.

"whats so funny?" i demanded.

"yeah, four-eyes, what the hell are you thinking about?" Hidan mocked.

"You're about to have a seizure." Kabuto siad.

"i am not-," whatever Hidan was about to say was cut off by a wave of blood exploding from his mouth, blood was spewing from his mouth like a fountain and he was having a seizure. then it got really weird and pink foam shot from his mouth.

everyone turned to look at Kabuto. Kabuto just smiled and pulled out a little jar of pills. "i told him to take his medicine." for some reason Orochimaru and Kabuto both chuckled when Kabuto said that. something about the way those two laughed at that made me shudder. then again, it wouldn't be the first time those two used Hidan as thier ginny pig.

as far as the Akatsu went, they looked out for themselves and no one else. that was it though. they kind of had to baby-sit me because i was the weak one, i was the only one that couldn't protect themself. therefore, i was the only weak link in the chain. so they had to make it harder for the enemy to gain acess to the weak link.

i kept telling myself that i wasn't going to be the weak link forever. i kept teling myself that when i got older i'd get stronger. i didn't know if i beleived it myself or not. they say that if you told yourself the same lie again and again you'd start to beleive it. its what i was doing, but i still hadn't told myself the lie enough times.

the others had told me a couple thousand times that i would get better with time and experience, but i wasn't thinking about ten years later. i was thinking of now.

i stared out the window, watching the cotton-candy clouds pass me by. i thought about the little tree that i'd left behind. how was my little tree doing witout me there to water it? was it getting enough sunlight? was it getting enough water? were the older, greedy trees taking all its water? how many leaves did it have now? was it still standing? i knew that it was just a tree, and that i sholdn't be worrying about a plant, but we were so alike, that little tree and me.

the freaking chicken broke through the windsheild and came at Itachi-DIDN'T ITACHI ALREADY EAT THAT FREAKING CHICKEN?- and this time Orochimaru wasn't able to protect hs precious Uchiah. Itachi used his Mangekyou on the chicken then threw it out the window.

as you can imagine Orochimaru started singing because he was so happy that his Uchiah had survived.

(so i can't watch Famous Butts but i have to put up with the gay Orochimaru who Itachi doesn't love back? what kind of universe is this?)

Pein ran over a couple old ladies and Konan just stared at him like he was nuts.

a gaint dinosaour showed up out of nowhere and started talking with Zetsu. apparently those two-three-knew each other?

a gaint octopus showed up out of nowhre and started trying to eat the car.